Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    I can see that. A slightly darker, less hipster version of Burnside Batgirl with a detective slant. Tim as a 16 year old whiz kid trying to fit in at college, and balancing a sh*tload of superheroics on top of that. Steph and Cass are too young to attend with him but they can still be his main supporting characters. Oh man, would that be a kickass ongoing.
    I keep forgetting Tim and Steph are only sixteen, because Steph attending college is engraved in my mind from her Batgirl series.

Also, so the focus could stay on the college setting without the trio having to constantly leave, maybe the series could show Tim going beyond what Bruce trained him to do, and having to solve supernatural mysteries tied into the school's lore. Steph would serve as his girlfriend and main partner, finding all the mystical stuff fun and cool while Tim is worried about it, and Cass would be there to hang out with the people who should be her best friends, and serve as the ego to Steph's Id and Tim's Superego.

Astonishing Member

Tim should stay in Limbo forever. Or if he did come back, they should make him black or turn him into a woman. Maybe he could come back as Bat-Cow's calf--the smartest, Olympic-level gymnast, genius computer-hacking, cloning-other-bovines, brilliant, charismatic, calf that ever lived--maybe with cute little wings.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    I keep forgetting Tim and Steph are only sixteen, because Steph attending college is engraved in my mind from her Batgirl series.

Also, so the focus could stay on the college setting without the trio having to constantly leave, maybe the series could show Tim going beyond what Bruce trained him to do, and having to solve supernatural mysteries tied into the school's lore. Steph would serve as his girlfriend and main partner, finding all the mystical stuff fun and cool while Tim is worried about it, and Cass would be there to hang out with the people who should be her best friends, and serve as the ego to Steph's Id and Tim's Superego.
    Steph is 17, in keeping with her always being a bit older than Tim.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, by Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown, Batgirl, by Bryan Q. Miller
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Was that confirmed in the first Eternal? Cause with the reboot, that consistency might not still be around.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Tim should stay in Limbo forever. Or if he did come back, they should make him black or turn him into a woman. Maybe he could come back as Bat-Cow's calf--the smartest, Olympic-level gymnast, genius computer-hacking, cloning-other-bovines, brilliant, charismatic, calf that ever lived--maybe with cute little wings.
    There's already a black Tim Drake.
    I'm on Twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/Atlanta962

And YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/false314

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    There's already a black Tim Drake.
    Why not more? And I do like that calf idea. He could be Red Cud and go on missions with Jason; they'd rhyme.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    Imo they could just age them up, I don't reeally see a point at keeping them 16 if they don't attend high school anymore.

Astonishing Member

Well, Barbara Gordon used to be SEVERAL years older than Dick Grayson.

Astonishing Member

Even pre flashpoint they were never really consistent about the age difference between them. Sometimes Steph was older and sometimes the same age.

It was for example said that that was 16 when she died in War Games, which was also Tims age at the time, during her time as Btagirl it was implied that she was 19 while Tim was still only 17.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Well, Barbara Gordon used to be SEVERAL years older than Dick Grayson.
    And Cass and Jason were said to be the same age.

I think someone asked about him taking over the mantle of another superhero a few weeks back, like hourman/sandman/dr.midnite etc. My personal favorite was him becoming the question although him becoming nite owl was a funny suggestion.

So i would probably do something like that because it does give him a new lore to explore and maybe using tim would make it more attractive to consumers etc.

The drawback is those are mantles other characters could use and pushing new blood is a better use of time. Thats a bussines decision thats out of my hands.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 03-20-2017 at 09:59 AM.

Back in the day i heard about this idea Dixon had to make Tim Blue Beetle.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Back in the day i heard about this idea Dixon had to make Tim Blue Beetle.
    That is correct, but it was only ever going to be temporary. Tim would partner up with Ted in a mini and become the new Blue Beetle, only to quit at the end. However, seeing Tim's spirit would inspire Ted to create a whole team of young Blue Beetles.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post

Since the Bleeding cool store owners are trying to get everyone at Marvel fired and flat out ignore everyone at DC that looks up to a lot of those books they bash.
    WTF is this?

I wonder. Is it actually possible for Tim Drake fans to gather and discuss the character without hating on or badmouthing a more successful or doing better than your favourite bat sidekick. You guys have too much spite and you covert far too much.

No Tim shouldn't have had Grayson. That role was Dick's and he was perfection in it.
    Tim would have been rubbish as Agent37. He is last person in the bat family that would work in that role. He just doesn't fit that role.

You guys kept going on about how Tim should have been the Spy. How he would have a made better spy than Dick. This book would be so much better with Tim excreta excreta when the title was still going and now that's over the run is over you're still going on about it.

Stop coveting.

And while we are on this. No Tim shouldn't be next Night Owl or the next Blue Beetle or the next RedBird. Why is he always squeezing into other roles and costumes already establish by other people? If he wants something different then let him come up with his own thing.

I don't see why he needs anew name Red Robin if fine and the Red Robin solo was okay so why not carry on with another solo.

LMFAO at "Grayson was the reason the new 52 failed" I don't think I've ever heard anything so hilarious, insane and stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I wonder. Is it actually possible for Tim Drake fans to gather and discuss the character without hating on or badmouthing a more successful or doing better than your favourite bat sidekick. You guys have too much spite and you covert far too much.

No Tim shouldn't have had Grayson. That role was Dick's and he was perfection in it.
    Tim would have been rubbish as Agent37. He is last person in the bat family that would work in that role. He just doesn't fit that role.

You guys kept going on about how Tim should have been the Spy. How he would have a made better spy than Dick. This book would be so much better with Tim excreta excreta when the title was still going and now that's over the run is over you're still going on about it.

Stop coveting.

And while we are on this. No Tim shouldn't be next Night Owl or the next Blue Beetle or the next RedBird. Why is he always squeezing into other roles and costumes already establish by other people? If he wants something different then let him come up with his own thing.

I don't see why he needs anew name Red Robin if fine and the Red Robin solo was okay so why not carry on with another solo.

LMFAO at "Grayson was the reason the new 52 failed" I don't think I've ever heard anything so hilarious, insane and stupid.
    Pretty much agree with everything said here.

Honestly, while I personally like the name Red Robin, I wouldn't mind him changing it to something else, but Tim becoming Night Owl may be the most ludicrous thing I've heard in awhile.

"Grayson was the reason the new 52 failed" is also hilarious, since it'd definitely be in my top 10 titles from the New52.