Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    69

    Default Deathstroke #15 preview and discussion

    http://www.denofgeek.com/us/books-co...e-first-look#0


    spoilers:

    I missed the Rose-Joey scenes, so I'm happy she's trying to warn him about her vision.

    I'm enjoying Power Girl so far.

    end of spoilers

  2. #2
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,417

    Default

    Great as usual, just a damn shame its going monthly.

  3. #3
    Blind Bastard Orujo-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    648

    Default

    Pretty interesting preview.

    spoilers:

    Could be the woman in Rose's precognition was Etienne? Maybe this is a stupid supposition, but the ornate shoes and the tights it seems as a part of a wedding dress.

    end of spoilers

    I can't wait to see more interactions between Slade and Tanya.

    The cover is awesome. Slade with a guide dog, a lazarillo. Brilliant.
    Last edited by Orujo-man; 03-19-2017 at 10:54 AM.

  4. #4
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orujo-man View Post
    Pretty interesting preview.

    spoilers:

    Could be the woman in Rose's precognition was Etienne? Maybe this is a stupid supposition, but the ornate shoes and the tights it seems as a part of a wedding dress.

    end of spoilers

    I can't wait to see more interactions between Slade and Tanya.

    The cover is awesome. Slade with a guide dog, a lazarillo. Brilliant.
    spoilers:
    I'm pretty sure the woman in the vision is indeed Etienne and not just basing this on that panel.
    end of spoilers

    Slade-Tanya should be a fun team up for a few issues, I'm really intrigued by what they do with blind Slade.

  5. #5
    Blind Bastard Orujo-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy_b View Post
    spoilers:
    I'm pretty sure the woman in the vision is indeed Etienne and not just basing this on that panel.
    end of spoilers

    Slade-Tanya should be a fun team up for a few issues, I'm really intrigued by what they do with blind Slade.

    spoilers:

    Lol, I was curious and seeking in DC page, in the advance of Deathstroke #18 says that she's dead.
    end of spoilers

  6. #6
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orujo-man View Post
    spoilers:

    Lol, I was curious and seeking in DC page, in the advance of Deathstroke #18 says that she's dead.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yeah I saw the solicit for #18 and got mad that they spoiled something so big in the synopsis, so far in advance. Unless things aren't what they seem, but I dunno, I figure she's really dead, which sucks, I like her, she's shady as hell. But never get engaged in comic world, I doubt it ends well 9 times out of 10.
    end of spoilers

  7. #7
    Heir of Batman adrikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    2,861

    Default

    I like the second cover.. I like see Rose in the comic.

    OK.. We are going to heal the best mercenary in the world.

    Now she has 16? in the TT was 17...

  8. #8
    Mighty Member Blackest Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles CA
    Posts
    1,243

    Default

    Okay, I admit I'm lost. Please help a fan out, folks?

    When was Rose Wilson revealed as psychic? Like, what series or issues #'s of which series did Ravager have visions of the future.

    I sheepishly admit to being totally out of the loop on all of that.

  9. #9
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackest Knight View Post
    Okay, I admit I'm lost. Please help a fan out, folks?

    When was Rose Wilson revealed as psychic? Like, what series or issues #'s of which series did Ravager have visions of the future.

    I sheepishly admit to being totally out of the loop on all of that.
    The current Deathstroke? In issue 3 when she's introduced as an adult, I think issue 10 they tried to give it a scientific explanation but I don't remember what it was.

  10. #10
    Mighty Member Blackest Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles CA
    Posts
    1,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy_b View Post
    The current Deathstroke? In issue 3 when she's introduced as an adult, I think issue 10 they tried to give it a scientific explanation but I don't remember what it was.
    No, I remember someone saying this aspect of Rose's abilities has appeared in earlier DC books before. I forget where. Was it 90s Nightwing or early 2000s Titans?

    Something like that. I can't remember.

  11. #11
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackest Knight View Post
    No, I remember someone saying this aspect of Rose's abilities has appeared in earlier DC books before. I forget where. Was it 90s Nightwing or early 2000s Titans?

    Something like that. I can't remember.
    I believe her first appearances in the original Deathstroke series.

  12. #12
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Tanya is so naive and sweet, to good for her own good.

    I'm glad Rose is coming back.

    I dunno if I trust whatever Dr. Villain has planned for Isherwood's body. Solicit #18 spoilers spoilers:
    Maybe a Frankenstein's monster Isherwood is who kills Etienne.
    end of spoilers

    Slade has a doggo as part of his Superhero persona, I love it. Doggy even has a jacket and spiked collar, lol.

    But most importantly- WINTERGREEN IS FINALLY BACK!!! I missed him so much. I died at him looking at unconscious Tanya and just going 'Slade' with that disapproving look.

  13. #13
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,027

    Default

    Oh so good.

    Slade is such a douche. But man he's fun to read. Billy is back. Doctor Villain's and Power Girl's weird science team-up definitely mentioned the name MARKOV. Our 2017 updated Deadline definitely looks cooler than his heinous Nineties look, though he looks equally douchey to Slade - but it's character appropriate. What in god's name are they doing with Ish?
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

  14. #14
    ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦ Godlike13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    5,421

    Default

    Every time Slade was called Raptor i was cracking up. Too funny. Oh, and the bandanna and shades. Bwhahah...

  15. #15
    Heir of Batman adrikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    2,861

    Default

    The first time that I see Tannya stoping the the bullets I thought.. ¿Slade? He know about Tannya.. But Of course, Another villain in the party, that Deadline.. Slade is smart.

    GOOD. Seems that Rose is going to have more importance in the next numbers.

    I liked the last image... Slade with the retired police dog..
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-22-2017 at 12:13 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •