Kingpin
    (All Ben Affleck movie versions)

VS.

Daredevil
    Elektra
    Kingpin
    (All Netflix versions)
    “Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.”
    -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Daredevil
    Elekra
    Kingpin
    (All Ben Affleck movie versions)

VS.

Daredevil
    Elektra
    Kingpin
    (All Netflix versions)
    why not add both sticks to the fight?

im going with the Movie Daredevil Team they just seem like better fighters allso Michael Clarke Duncan was a better kingpin to me i was not a big fan of Vincent D'Onofrios mental patient version of kingpin just FYI.
    Last edited by choptop; 03-20-2017 at 12:35 AM.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Movie team, Elektra has teleporting and premonition powers, that's gonna win it.

Movie DD is much, much faster. Movie team wins it.

But as much as I disliked Netflix Elektra, at least she's not Jennifer Garner.

(D'Onofrio is definitely the best Kingpin though. Maybe not in Rumbles terms, but damn... that portrayal.)

Man, these posts just remind me how long it's been since I've actually seen the movie. I really don't remember these feats (I'm not doubting them, of course); I do remember liking the movie, contrary to most people.

I am curious about the Kingpin matchups, though. Again, my memory is hazy, but I seem to recall that Netflix Kingpin was more savage and with better damage soak. But feel free to correct.
    "Until the lion learns to write, every story will glorify the hunter."
    --African proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Man, these posts just remind me how long it's been since I've actually seen the movie. I really don't remember these feats (I'm not doubting them, of course); I do remember liking the movie, contrary to most people.

I am curious about the Kingpin matchups, though. Again, my memory is hazy, but I seem to recall that Netflix Kingpin was more savage and with better damage soak. But feel free to correct.
    Movie Kingpin is stronger. Dude was ragdolling Matt, catching his grapple and pulling him across the room and snapping necks with one hand. His problem is that he had really bad knees. Matt kicked him in the knees once and broke them.

This here should cover the Elektra Fight, Bullseye Fight and Kingpin fights of Movie Matt: https://youtu.be/hiP1kJ9dUhs?t=1h37m36s
    Also Matt's ridiculous long jump.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator