Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

LoL, the Bafamily is the best part of Batman. My 3 favorite DC characters are probably Dick Grayson, Damian Wayne, and Barbara Gordon and even i know thats a load a bull. Kind of insulting to Batman and his mass appeal even.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 04-12-2017 at 07:41 PM.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    LoL, the Bafamily is the best part of Batman. My 3 favorite DC characters are probably Dick Grayson, Damian Wayne, and Barbara Gordon and even i know thats a load a bull. Kind of insulting to Batman and his mass appeal even.
    Maybe you believe it's wrong. For me, I've always been more drawn to stories about the Batfamily than Batman, so I see nothing at all ridiculous about the statement.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, by Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown, Batgirl, by Bryan Q. Miller
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Reviews

And i get that, im drawn to the Bat Family more then i am Batman, but regardless i understand that Batman is the main draw of the Bat-verse. You might not be drawn to him, but you don't need to be to see that tons of people are dawn to Batman and his universe with and with out the Bat Family. There is nothing to actually back up that statement except personal preference.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 04-12-2017 at 11:43 PM.

Sign Me Up

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    And i get that, im drawn to the Bat Family more then i am Batman, but regardless i understand that Batman is the main draw of the Bat-verse. You might not be drawn to him, but you don't need to be to see that tons of people are dawn to Batman and his universe with and with out the Bat Family. There is nothing to actually back up that statement except personal preference.
    That's my point - saying that it's "wrong" is silly.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, by Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown, Batgirl, by Bryan Q. Miller
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Reviews