Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Action comics issue 976 major spoilers

Hi everyone,

A MAJOR spoiler alert...Please do not read further if you do not want to have Action Comics 976 spoiled for you...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...NOM9Da4QrkfaIw

And with this development...The stakes have risen!

"SIGH"

There goes my hopes of the New52 being erased completely...

I really hope Clark retains the personality he's had since Rebirth started. It's the most I've ever liked the character, and I DON'T want to lose that.

I love this. Exactly what I was expecting to happen.

Very excited! I'll buy this the same day it comes out. YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    "SIGH"

There goes my hopes of the New52 being erased completely...

I really hope Clark retains the personality he's had since Rebirth started. It's the most I've ever liked the character, and I DON'T want to lose that.
    1+

I'm really loving the Superman comic right now, Superdad is kinda the best thing to ever happen to the character in years.

I haven't read the spoilers because I'm attempting self control, is the ending satisfactory?

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    1+

I'm really loving the Superman comic right now, Superdad is kinda the best thing to ever happen to the character in years.

I haven't read the spoilers because I'm attempting self control, is the ending satisfactory?
    Eh. It could be worse. All I'll say is that they didn't just bring back the New52 Superman, and get rid of Superdad, which would have been the worst possible outcome.

Pretty much what I expected ...

spoilers:
    with some harsh meta-commentary on the New 52.

I've really enjoyed this story so far, but this reads kinda weak. The realization comes too easily. Power of wub as the ultimate get-out-of-jail card.

So everything counts unless it doesn't. Again.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Jadeb; 03-20-2017 at 03:56 PM.

I guess DC gave the fans what they wanted. Kudos for listening. Now how about...

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    I guess DC gave the fans what they wanted. Kudos for listening.
    On this part, yes. And that I do appreciate. This is a book I am eager to buy and read.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blackest Knight View Post
    On this part, yes. And that I do appreciate. This is a book I am eager to buy and read.
    Same! If this is indicative of what's to happen with the REST of the DCU come Rebirth, then color me excited!!
    Favorite Mythologies: Green Lantern, Batman (pre-Flashpoint), Spider-Man, The Fantastic Four, the Justice League/JLA (pre-Flashpoint)

DC Pulls - Action Comics; Batman; Hal Jordan & the GLC; Superman; Wonder Woman

Marvel Pulls - Captain America: Steve Rogers; The Mighty Thor

Non-Big Two Pulls - Saga; Archie

spoilers:

So, not only do the Pre-New52 Superman and Lois get to stay, they get younger bodies, too. Win-Win for all.

end of spoilers
    "The truest and sweetest things in life are not those which we see, but of which we dream." -Édouard René de Laboulaye.
    Currently on my digital bookshelf: Arion, Fantastic Four (60s), Forever People (70s), Hulk (60s), Journey into Mystery (60s), Mister Miracle (70s), New Gods (70s), Strange Tales (60s), Swamp Thing (70s & 80s), Tales to Astonish (60s), Titans, Titans Hunt.

= psst! = Hey, Stingo!

I know it's a well-kept secret, but maybe we should tell you . . .

There's a whole section of the Forum dedicated specifically to Superman and the related books he appears in.

Pretty mind-blowing concept, isn't it?

But, don't tell everybody you talk to . . . we don't want to let too many people know about this.

I can trust you on this, can't I?

Kuwagaton has asked that it not be discussed there and has (I think) deleted the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    = psst! = Hey, Stingo!

I know it's a well-kept secret, but maybe we should tell you . . .

There's a whole section of the Forum dedicated specifically to Superman and the related books he appears in.

Pretty mind-blowing concept, isn't it?

But, don't tell everybody you talk to . . . we don't want to let too many people know about this.

I can trust you on this, can't I?
    Hi MajorHoy,

I actually originally put this on the Superman thread as you suggested before the DC thread and it was removed...I see your point, however, and will be more mindful of these sorts of spoilers in the future...Still friends?

Lol. I actually wish Nightwing was considered more of a Titan than a Batfamily member. I forget he even has a comic going because I hardly ever go to the Batman forum.
    "The truest and sweetest things in life are not those which we see, but of which we dream." -Édouard René de Laboulaye.
    Currently on my digital bookshelf: Arion, Fantastic Four (60s), Forever People (70s), Hulk (60s), Journey into Mystery (60s), Mister Miracle (70s), New Gods (70s), Strange Tales (60s), Swamp Thing (70s & 80s), Tales to Astonish (60s), Titans, Titans Hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Lol. I actually wish Nightwing was considered more of a Titan than a Batfamily member. I forget he even has a comic going because I hardly ever go to the Batman forum.
    That situation has been a problem for over 35 years even during the 100,000+ copies a month sales of New Teen Titans. The Batman editors are *very* territorial about Dick Grayson--always have been and always will be.

The irony of that, of course, is those boneheads didn't do jack sh!t with Grayson for years until he became a hot commodity thanks to the Wolfman & Perez Titans and his being upgraded to Nightwing. All of a sudden, with Marv and George having made Dick Grayson cool and popular on DC's #1 book, then they suddenly saw the value in him again.

Screw the Batman crew. Dick is a Titan first and foremost in my book and always will be.

Batman? He don't need no stinking Batman!