Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Random thoughts;
    1) supergirl is really doubling down with the krypton stories. It's starting to bore me.
    2) as far as batman 66 goes, I think of ra's al ghul as a serious villain. Can't really see him going up against the Adam west version of batman. And it looks like they're actually moving forward in time to 1977, so robin is going to get to grow up some. But what's with the bell bottoms?
    I think it's an extension of how some (more modern day) readers refer to it as his Disco Nightwing costume.
    I actually loved his Perez costume, myself.
    "The definition of all ages is it’s not just for little kids." - Greg Goldstein, President of IDW.
    Currently reading: Future Quest, Scooby Doo Team-Up

06/07
    BATMAN #24 $2.99
    GREEN ARROW #24 $2.99
    HARLEY QUINN #21 $2.99
    NIGHTWING #22 $2.99

06/14
    ALL STAR BATMAN #11 $4.99
    DARK DAYS: THE FORGE #1 $4.99
    DEATHSTROKE #20 $3.99
    DETECTIVE COMICS #958 $2.99
    TITANS #12 $3.99

06/21
    BATMAN #25 $3.99
    BATWOMAN #4 $3.99
    GREEN ARROW #25 $3.99
    HARLEY QUINN #22 $2.99
    NIGHTWING #23 $2.99

06/28
    DETECTIVE COMICS #959 $2.99

A little bummed about Deathstroke going monthly but I would rather that than have them cancel it.
    DC - Green Arrow - All-Star Batman - Batman - Detective Comics - Batwoman - Nightwing - Titans - Deathstroke - Harley Quinn
    MARVEL - Star Wars
    IDW - Ragnarok

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    I think it's an extension of how some (more modern day) readers refer to it as his Disco Nightwing costume.
    I actually loved his Perez costume, myself.
    I think it worked best the way Perez drew it. I think some other artists let the collar get out of hand.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennSimpson View Post
    I think it worked best the way Perez drew it. I think some other artists let the collar get out of hand.
    True.
    And nobody really could draw the costumes he created as well as he could.
    Nightwing, Jericho and Kole are perfect examples of how his designs were a bit too intricate for following artists.
    "The definition of all ages is it’s not just for little kids." - Greg Goldstein, President of IDW.
    Currently reading: Future Quest, Scooby Doo Team-Up

Those Injustice solicits please let it be a new/alternate Dick Grayson

Dark days: The forge #1
    all star batman #11
    aquaman #24 & #25
    batman #24 & #25
    batwoman #4
    detective comics #958 & #959
    justice league #22 & #23
    supergirl #10
    wonder woman #24 & #25

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Those Injustice solicits please let it be a new/alternate Dick Grayson
    I have a feeling it's Jason

OK.. In June. I am interested in:

Aquaman
    Batman Beyond
    Batman
    .. I heard about Joker return
    Batwoman
    Deathstroke
    BOTH Green Lanterns
    New Super-Man
    I like the cover. And I heard rumors about the end of this serie..
    Nightwing
    Red Hood Outlaws
    Teen Titans
    Bane Conquest

EXTRAS
    Batman/Elmer Fudd (I remember this bald man..from my childhood)
    Legion of Super-heroes/Bugs Bunny (bugs with N52 Superman costume, I liked)
    Batman the Shadow (Joker is here...)

Maybe

Detective Comics Another organization against the bat-team?

Supergirl.. By Xa-du... Although, I see AC 976 preview images(DC doesn´t see him as a great superman villain) This man is not a Joker, never more.. Now is a villain of 2nd Class in Supergirl. Maybe is bad idea see this..

Superwoman Seems that the serie ends in July.. Maybe is a waste of time... Even DC want end this comic.
    Gotham Academy
    Injustice
    Injustice Damian return to Batman side? If this no happen, I don´t buy this.
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-21-2017 at 03:16 PM.

Fantastic Member

I'm a little disappointed the crossover didn't go with the hippy Peter Fonda Ra's al Ghul that was planned for the original Batman '66 run.

http://scottkowalchuk.blogspot.com/2...f-shadows.html

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Wow, a lot of series are stopping the double shipping... that makes me sad

Definitely
    DARK DAYS: THE FORGE #1 - I'm iffy on this, because Snyder has really fallen in my eyes, and Tynion is still an average at best writer. The lack of Tom King's involvement also says something, though I get the feeling King's sick of having to do crossovers that aren't his.
    BATMAN #24 - Um... is it one of the Jokers? Whelp, another obligation issue from King, I guess.
    BATMAN #25 - Well, there goes the naming scheme! But hey, I have faith in King, and I've never seen him write the Joker. I KNOW he'll have fun with Riddler.
    BATWOMAN #4 - Gets an arc, but I haven't read #1 yet.
    DEATHSTROKE #20
    THE FLASH #24
    THE FLASH #25 - Finally, something of substance! Everything not relating to the Wests or the wider Watchmen or JSA stuff feels like filler in this series.
    JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #8 - Giving it two (regular length) arcs, even though the current one isn't impressing me.
    JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #9
    NIGHTWING #22 - God, this series has been such a mixed bag. I really hope it picks up.
    NIGHTWING #23
    SUPER SONS #5
    TITANS #12 - The cover looks nice, and honestly, Brett Booth has become a discount Rocafort anyway. If I have to pick between Booth's awful layouts, sameface and huge thighs or Rocafort's slightly-less-awful layouts, sameface, red noses and skinny women, I'll go Rocafort. At least Rocafort's colours are nice.
    WONDER WOMAN #24
    WONDER WOMAN #25 - So... Ares, right? Also, I'm upset Nicola Scott isn't coming back for this issue. Rebirth's Wonder Woman is synonymous with her in my mind.
    BATMAN/ELMER FUDD SPECIAL #1 - Because Tom King is writing is.
    WONDER WOMAN: STEVE TREVOR #1 - Seeley's Steve Trevor arc in JL vs. SS didn't do anything for me, buyt I'm reading everything Wonder Woman anyway. Hope it's good.
    THE WILD STORM #5
    JUSTICE LEAGUE/POWER RANGERS #6
    SUPERGIRL: BEING SUPER #4 - Oh man, I've really been enjoying this series. Hopefully Tamaki gets to do a follow-up, because I really dig how she writes Supergirl.
    THE ODYSSEY OF THE AMAZONS #6 - Can't say I've been loving this series, but it's got some good ideas and I'm like halfway through it anyway, so why not?
    BUG!: THE ADVENTURES OF FORAGER #2
    CAVE CARSON HAS A CYBERNETIC EYE #9
    DOOM PATROL #9 - Don't be late don't be late don't be late
    MOTHER PANIC #8 - I miss Edwards
    SHADE, THE CHANGING GIRL #9

MOTHER PANIC VOL. 1: A WORK IN PROGRESS TP
    SHADE, THE CHANGING GIRL VOL. 1: EARTH GIRL MADE EASY TP
    DEATHSTROKE VOL. 2: THE GOSPEL OF SLADE TP
    THE FLASH: THE REBIRTH COLLECTION DELUXE EDITION BOOK ONE HC - Glad DC are hurrying up with these OHCs.
    NIGHTWING VOL. 6: TO SERVE AND PROTECT TP
    WONDER WOMAN BY GREG RUCKA VOL. 2 TP - About time!

Maybe:
    DETECTIVE COMICS #958
    DETECTIVE COMICS #959 - Really haven't been enjoying 'Tec that much, but hey, Zatanna! In her classic outfit! Also, "The Button" follow-up.
    SUPERGIRL #10 - If this arc is still continuing the Legion stuff.
    TEEN TITANS #9 - Series is meh at best; might drop after The Lazarus Contract.
    LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES/BUGS BUNNY SPECIAL #1 - We'll see how far the Legion stuff has progressed and if I need a bit of Legion by this point.
    BANE: CONQUEST #2 - Depends on the first issue

JUSTICE LEAGUE BY GIFFEN AND DEMATTEIS OMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC - Not big on the issues of it I've read, but we'll see.
    THE WONDER WOMAN 100 PROJECT TP
    IT’S A BIRD… TP NEW EDITION - Sounds interesting
    Last edited by Fuzzy Barbarian; 03-23-2017 at 01:36 AM.
    My babies: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Bucky Barnes, Jamie Madrox, Cyclops, Kate Bishop, Stargirl, Jay Garrick, Jon Kent, Booster Gold, Richard Rider, Kyle Rayner, Tinya Wazzo, Magik, Thor

Trade-waiting: Action Comics, All-New Wolverine, Aquaman, Archie, Batwoman, Birthright, Black Bolt, Black Panther, Daredevil, Deadpool, Green Arrow, Green Lanterns, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, Nightwing, Old Man Logan, Saga, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Thor, Uncanny Avengers, Weapon X

Random thoughts:

Please don't give Jon some stupid solar flare power or something... Or maybe the solicitation is just being super dramatic, and the new power is flight and he "betrays" Clark by sneaking out at night or something.

I just realised that Aaron Lopresti reminds me of Yanick Paquette!

That Supergirl costume was pretty good... except too much read on the shoulders. Idno, yellow would've worked better.

Looooool JLA Act of God! Well, at least we know DC are collecting EVERYTHING

Oh jeez, that Flash statue was TRYING to look busier than Jim Lee's costume design...
    Last edited by Fuzzy Barbarian; 03-23-2017 at 01:40 AM.
    My babies: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Bucky Barnes, Jamie Madrox, Cyclops, Kate Bishop, Stargirl, Jay Garrick, Jon Kent, Booster Gold, Richard Rider, Kyle Rayner, Tinya Wazzo, Magik, Thor

Trade-waiting: Action Comics, All-New Wolverine, Aquaman, Archie, Batwoman, Birthright, Black Bolt, Black Panther, Daredevil, Deadpool, Green Arrow, Green Lanterns, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, Nightwing, Old Man Logan, Saga, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Thor, Uncanny Avengers, Weapon X

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Random thoughts;
    1) supergirl is really doubling down with the krypton stories. It's starting to bore me.
    2) as far as batman 66 goes, I think of ra's al ghul as a serious villain. Can't really see him going up against the Adam west version of batman. And it looks like they're actually moving forward in time to 1977, so robin is going to get to grow up some. But what's with the bell bottoms?
    I could see Ra's being a campy type of villain. Like one of those evil spy movie masterminds with limitless resources and a base in a hollowed out mountain