Super Moderator

Default Gunn Makes a "Very Different" Type of Comic Book Movie with "Guardians of the Galaxy"

Writer/director James Gunn talks making an unconventional comic book-based film, and the advantages of working with the biggest budget of his career.

Full article here.

"Celestial's head". So, can I take this as confirmation that the term "Celestial" is a part of Marvel's property instead of Fox's (X-Men: Apocalypse)?
    Last edited by Dusk; 07-08-2014 at 05:44 PM.

Looks like it. Until the movie makes a billion dollars on its opening weekend and Fox sues. Hopefully that's not the case.

I am beyond excited for this movie. My wife is glad that's it's only a few weeks away because she is tired of hearing me talk about it for the last 2 years.

I'm hoping they don't make Rocket a complete douche.
    How about Alex?

Quote Originally Posted by havok View Post

I'm hoping they don't make Rocket a complete douche.
    What makes you concerned about that?

Gunn's response about him using Groot. In the DnA comics it was more of a buddy system. With the way Bendis, Young and the cartoons are writting him he's more douchey. At least Bendis had Rocket concerned about Groot when he got blown up in his first arc.
    Since Gunn is a big DnA fan I'm hoping that they keep that relationship that made Rocket and Groot the characters we fell in love with.
    How about Alex?