Super Moderator

Default Bautista's Drax Gives "Guardians of the Galaxy" Muscle

Dave Bautista discusses bringing "Guardians'" Drax to life, shooting the film's fight scenes and the thrill of being immortalized in LEGO.

Full article here.

I was skeptical about Dave Bautista as Drax, particularly given some of the other actors on this movie, but the preview has me convinced. He had one of the best lines, too- "Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too fast."

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhudrew View Post
    I was skeptical about Dave Bautista as Drax, particularly given some of the other actors on this movie, but the preview has me convinced. He had one of the best lines, too- "Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too fast."
    He sounds like a really nice guy too. The bit about about him breaking down when he found out actually got dust in my eye for a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhudrew View Post
    And then he says 'I would catch it', I think? Yeah, I liked that, it was a funny bit, if I'm remembering correctly.