Default Why isn't anyone talking about Extremity?

I get a female lead Scifi series is old hat at this point but the plot is pretty interesting and the art is nice to look at. It's like game of thrones meets the star trek episode "let that be their last battle ground" I really enjoyed the first issue.

It reprinted its first issue this week, so clearly people are reading it! The title also already has two votes in our weekly Image poll, so there's at least a few of those readers on this forum too.

I had a look at the preview art and was a little put off by the very graphic content myself, specifically the part where spoilers:
    someone's tooth gets ripped out with pliers
    end of spoilers. But maybe I've judged too quickly, your description doesn't sound that bad.

Rookie Member

Planning to pick up the first trade and then will buy every issue going forward. Art alone had me sold.

The fact that the creator is doing double duty on the art and writing is really impressive. I really like the art and can't wait till issue three. It's such an interesting story.

All-New Member

I'm enjoying it. Great art. Story seems interesting so far.

I liked the first issue - missed the second issue (doh!) - Space Mullet webcomic by the same guy is pretty cool too.

I liked the first issue well enough and I liked the second issue even more. DWJ is creating a very interesting world.

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

I liked the first issue. Is trade-wait material for me, rather than monthly.
    Comics were definitely happier, breezier and more confident in their own strengths before Hollywood and the Internet turned the business of writing superhero stories into the production of low budget storyboards or, worse, into conformist, fruitless attempts to impress or entertain a small group of people who appear to hate comics and their creators. -- Grant Morrison

extremity_2_c2e2.jpg
    It's really great. I'm disappointed I hadn't tried anything by DWJ before this. The next thing on my list of back issues to find is now The Ghost Fleet, written by Donny Cates w/DWJ art.

Quote Originally Posted by Racer X View Post
    extremity_2_c2e2.jpg
    It's really great. I'm disappointed I hadn't tried anything by DWJ before this. The next thing on my list of back issues to find is now The Ghost Fleet, written by Donny Cates w/DWJ art.
    Where did you get this?