Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

1) Jean
    2) Wolverine
    3) Cyclops
    4) Storm
    5) Rogue
    6) Deadpool

I would be shock if they choose Marrow over other more popular xmen characters.
    "Lightning, deliver this place from darkness." - Storm in X-men TAS.

You should read The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl solo, X-men Gold, Ta-Nehisi Coates' Black Panther solo, Black Panther And The Crew and Black Panther: World of Wakanda

"The Month of May is Ororo Munroe aka Storm Month"

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC), Ingrid (Street Fighter), Celine Dion (Music)

Watch them pull a Super Skrull and put in someone like Mimic who theoretically represents all 5 original X-men. Thats how they got away with and justified not having the FF in the last game

Wolverine
    Cyclops
    Jean Grey
    X-23
    Gambit
    Cable
    Storm

Who Marvel will put in
    Wolverine
    Magneto
    Cyclops
    Storm
    Mystique
    Sentinel

Who I want in (to me wolverine is a given)
    Jean
    Storm
    Rogue
    Cyclops
    Night crawler
    Gambit
    First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Watch them pull a Super Skrull and put in someone like Mimic who theoretically represents all 5 original X-men. Thats how they got away with and justified not having the FF in the last game
    Or Paibok the Power Skrull? Well, he's not so much the O5, but the new class that has Storm, Colossus, etc....

But... Kl'rt is a classic FF villain, Paibok, less so.

They call her Prestige, she can do magic tricks with her mind.

Rachel Grey-Summers

....I wish.

The initial roster is so bad. No Xmen characters when they have always been included on previous mvc games. And only four female playable characters.

If the leak is actually true on the first DLC pack, then I hope the next group of DLC will be all females.

You should read The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl solo, X-men Gold, Ta-Nehisi Coates' Black Panther solo, Black Panther And The Crew and Black Panther: World of Wakanda

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC), Ingrid (Street Fighter), Celine Dion (Music)

Just in case you're interested, Capcom steam sale this weekend (until August 21), check it here: http://store.steampowered.com/sale/capcom

MVCI of course is not discounted but UMVC3 is @ 40%

And if you have UMVC3 on steam, please post here: http://community.comicbookresources....m-Let-s-gather!
    Last edited by RLAAMJR.; 08-20-2017 at 11:24 AM.

hangin on by a thread... donpricetag's Avatar

I dont think we'd get 6 lol. More realistically thinking would say 3 or 4. I don't think they'd give us more than 4 characters in a DLC pack, and I doubt they'd double down on inserting more X-Men in a following pack. But take into account that Capcom is bringing back more than 75% of MVC3 cast (cost saving!) and what characters were highly used in the last one, here's my 4 I expect;
    Wolverine
    Storm
    Sentinel or Cable
    Deadpool

If they do 6, they'll cheap out:
    Wolverine
    Storm
    Magneto
    X-23
    Deadpool
    (new character: probably Cable)

My wish 6:
    Wolverine
    Storm
    Sentinel
    Gambit
    Cable
    Magneto
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?!

BANNED

Marvel should make it easier for everyone and sell the license to the x-men games, so we can get cool xmen games again such as x-men legends. no need for fans to shed more tears over this capcom game, xmen help create and build for the marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaddor View Post
    Marvel should make it easier for everyone and sell the license to the x-men games, so we can get cool xmen games again such as x-men legends. no need for fans to shed more tears over this capcom game, xmen help create and build for the marvel.
    LOL, The mouse doesn't let just anyone play with his toys... They don't even let people buy their movies when they want. You think they'd give control of their IP to someone without domineering control, ever again? From here on out, they will never give out a licence without having final say.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?!

Fantastic Member Victorian_Soul's Avatar

Jean Grey
    Storm
    Wolverine
    Pyslocke
    Cyclops
    Magneto
    X-23
    Iceman

Why does everyone keeps bringing in Deadpool when the op made it clear not to include him?

Quote Originally Posted by Victorian_Soul View Post
    Jean Grey
    Storm
    Wolverine
    Pyslocke
    Cyclops
    Magneto
    X-23
    Iceman

Why does everyone keeps bringing in Deadpool when the op made it clear not to include him?
    bc people dont read the OP

The request is kind of off base. The thread is "who do you think will" not "who do you hope" or "wish". Again, most of the MVCI are returners from the game before. Unless Marvel is keeping Deadpool out, chances are he'll show up as DLC alongside several others, mostly because of how popular that particular part of the franchise is following the movie and the fact that they already have rendered 3D model to use. Most people are using logic to reason him in as well as those who actually played the game. Those people know chances are we'll see Wolverine, Storm, Magneto and/or Sentinel. Perhaps not all of them, but they'll be in the mix to keep the hardcore happy, because face it, this is a fighting game, no matter what Capcom/Marvel try to do, its not going to casual friendly outside the player who chooses to do nothing else but play the computer.
    Guild Member