1. Doesn't take strength to spacetoss here. Grab, accelerate, release. Physics happily does all the hard work for you.
2. Again, just like last reply, energy blasts don't have to "put him down" for multiple strats to play out. If Surfer has trouble approaching and grabbing, he just has to knock DD down or blow the ground out from under him. While DD is trying to stand, grab, accelerate, release.
3. DD's stupidity is going to stop him from seeing what's coming. He's not a canny fighter or anything. He'll see Surfer charging (or won't, you know, as Surfer can charge at intergalactic speeds and such) and try to HULK SMASH. Which passes through harmlessly, and DD's gets grabbed from behind, accelerated, then released in the direction of deep space.
4. I would like to see mass, weight or durability feats for the World Engine. It doesn't actually have any at all. It's only "feat" is getting all smashed up by Superman.
5. The holes he dug involved him choosing where to dig, then just flying on through and opening holes, literally disintegrating matter.