Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    Mighty Member Dark-Flux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,732

    Default

    Received my copy of the limited run of the Summer or Magic HC today. Its a blind buy for me but its a nice chunky collection.
    Nice number with 50/200 too. :P

    Still waiting for my numbered print of the Last American to be sent after Rebellion cocked up the orders for that book though,

  2. #32
    Mighty Member lvizzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Haven't read any 2000AD in years, are the likes of Rogue Trooper, Strontium Dog and Robo-Hunter still going or is it all new characters now?
    I would highly recommend Low Life, everything with Wally Squad and Dirty Frank, so Trifecta is quite obvious choice.

  3. #33
    Mighty Member lvizzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Received my copy of the limited run of the Summer or Magic HC today. Its a blind buy for me but its a nice chunky collection.
    Nice number with 50/200 too. :P

    Still waiting for my numbered print of the Last American to be sent after Rebellion cocked up the orders for that book though,
    Would you recommend? It's bildungsroman story right? I was thinking to get that edition.

  4. #34
    Mighty Member Dark-Flux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Would you recommend? It's bildungsroman story right? I was thinking to get that edition.
    No idea yet, it was a blund buy. :P
    The collection itself is nice though, so id recommend it in that sense.

  5. #35
    Mighty Member Dark-Flux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,732

    Default





    Last American HC pics, as requested.

    Rebellion messed up the orders a bit and sent out signed but unnumbered prints and bookplates, so they sent out a new one to compensate.
    Though i find it a bit odd that they bothered to say "feel free to number your own print and bookplate to match your new print."; or... i could number it as 001. :P
    But i imagine theres quite a few Last American 001/200 out there now, lol.

  6. #36
    Mighty Member lvizzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,228

    Default

    @up Thanks, looks great.

    OK, it's coming!


  7. #37
    I am the law Judge Dredd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Mega-City One
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    @up Thanks, looks great.

    OK, it's coming!

    Yup brought this up in the 2000 AD thread on the indy forum section super exciting news. If done right will be a great show cannot wait to see what they got.

  8. #38
    Incredible Member vark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    France
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    I would highly recommend Low Life, everything with Wally Squad and Dirty Frank, so Trifecta is quite obvious choice.
    I second that, anything by Rob Williams in fact.

  9. #39
    Mighty Member Dark-Flux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,732

    Default

    Love me some Dirty Frank
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers by Busiek & Perez
    Monster by Naoki Urasawa

  10. #40
    Spectacular Member dishpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    He may be refering to the IDW remastered editions of Apocalypse War and the like.
    yes, i was. theyve done a few. thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •