Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53
  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    9,680

    Default SPIDER-MANDATE: On the Lowe Road to "Spider-Verse" & Comic-Con

    Spider-Office head Nick Lowe discusses the Black Cat costume redesign, Silk's big debut in "Amazing Spider-Man" #4 and plans for Comic-Con 2014.


    Full article here.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    107

    Default

    What is he talking about when he says Felecia has been outed? When has her identity ever been a secret? Is this another OMD retcon?
    TeekVids <-- Check out the news every Sunday

  3. #3
    Junior Member Mooper Films's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teek View Post
    What is he talking about when he says Felecia has been outed? When has her identity ever been a secret? Is this another OMD retcon?
    I know, they keep going on how Felecia lost everything by having Otto bust her. How did that happen? She had her own detective agency, her identity wasn't secret. She worked with Captain America, Iron Man, Black Widow, Arana and more over the years. The Avengers trusted her as a source for years. Now, she started knocking over rich people again and she gets taken in for being a crook and now she is saying how much "she was wronged" seriously? Does anyone at the Spider Offices ever read anything with Black Cat in the last 20 years? I hate this.
    Mooper Films

  4. #4

    Default

    Man, I wonder what's going to happen when Peter meets his daughter.

  5. #5
    Did you see the pool?! SuperCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canuckopia
    Posts
    493

    Default

    Spider-Man India is a fantastic take on the character, he'll be a fun inclusion to the story.

    Good to see Lowe's got the same enthusiasm Wacker had on the line, he's got a good feel for interviews.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mooper Films View Post
    I know, they keep going on how Felecia lost everything by having Otto bust her. How did that happen? She had her own detective agency, her identity wasn't secret. She worked with Captain America, Iron Man, Black Widow, Arana and more over the years. The Avengers trusted her as a source for years. Now, she started knocking over rich people again and she gets taken in for being a crook and now she is saying how much "she was wronged" seriously? Does anyone at the Spider Offices ever read anything with Black Cat in the last 20 years? I hate this.
    I know what you mean but I doubt they care.

    Quote Originally Posted by FN Spider-Man View Post
    Man, I wonder what's going to happen when Peter meets his daughter.
    Me too. Mayday's one of the main reason's I'm interested in this story. Gotta be honest I am a bit worried though.

  7. #7
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,359

    Default

    Big Mayday news coming ...

  8. #8
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mooper Films View Post
    I know, they keep going on how Felecia lost everything by having Otto bust her. How did that happen? She had her own detective agency, her identity wasn't secret. She worked with Captain America, Iron Man, Black Widow, Arana and more over the years. The Avengers trusted her as a source for years. Now, she started knocking over rich people again and she gets taken in for being a crook and now she is saying how much "she was wronged" seriously? Does anyone at the Spider Offices ever read anything with Black Cat in the last 20 years? I hate this.
    I second this but given Black Cat's criminal record it's hard to tell.

  9. #9
    Junior Member Spiderx3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Hopefully, due to her character's reaction, Spider-Gwen gets her own series, mini or ongoing.
    "A journey of a thousand miles, begins with a single step."

    "With great power, comes great responsibility."

  10. #10
    Junior Member Mathieu B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Can't wait to read Spider-Man 2099 tomorrow!
    UncannyAvengers UncannyXMen Magneto Loki Angela SpiderMan2099 MoonKnight DarthVader Grayson Saga Wicked+Divine Low Descender Chrononauts Kaptara
    Looking forward to: XTinctionAgenda FutureImperfect AgeofApocalypse HouseofM Siege RedSkull Midnighter

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MASTER-OF-SUPRISE View Post
    Me too. Mayday's one of the main reason's I'm interested in this story. Gotta be honest I am a bit worried though.
    .

    I'm also worried, cuz (I believe) so far Tom DeFalco was the only writer who has written her. Some other writer might ruin her characterization.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    .

    I'm also worried, cuz (I believe) so far Tom DeFalco was the only writer who has written her. Some other writer might ruin her characterization.
    What they should do is have whoever writes her read some of her series so they can get her right or just hire DeFalco to do it.

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    .

    I'm also worried, cuz (I believe) so far Tom DeFalco was the only writer who has written her. Some other writer might ruin her characterization.
    You're right. Instead they just completely ignore her character. If a master storyteller like DeFalco isn't writing her Marvel's better off completely shelving the character because no other writer is capable of writing such an intricate and complex character, that the female version of Spider-Man is.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Spider-Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    560

    Default

    Pleasedon'tkillAnya Pleasedon'tkillAnya Pleasedon'tkillAnya

  15. #15
    Keeper of the Torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperCooper View Post
    Spider-Man India is a fantastic take on the character, he'll be a fun inclusion to the story.
    Pavitr Prabhakar, Uncle Bhim, Aunt Maya, Meera Jain. Yes. Loved it.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/Disney Big Hero 6 fanatic, Avatar-maker, SHSO player, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •