Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Mighty Member

HYDRA Cap is defeated the world is now rebuilding. But Kobik's vanished and apparently been used again but injured so she can't remember who she improved ala Steve.

From the shadows the Maker sits "W.H.I.S.P.E.R is finally taking hold right my ladies and gentleman?"

Cue Ironheart, Cho Hulk, Viv Vision Ms. Marvel and the Unstoppable Wasp coming forward "Hail HYDRA"

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenklaw View Post
    Didn't you read the latest? Cubic unbrainwashed Steve. This is the real canon. the past stories and his story with Bucky are not real.
    Mhm right...
    Currently Reading: DC: Hellblazer /// MARVEL: Iron Fist, Secret Empire, The Defenders /// IMAGE: Renato Jones Season 2: Freelancer, Seven to Eternity

Upcoming Reading: DC: Mr. Miracle /// MARVEL: Iron Fists, Spirits of Vengeance, Moon Knight /// IMAGE: Frontier, Sons of Shaolin, The Realm /// DYNAMITE: John Wick

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Incredible Member

Sam chases Steve into the Oval Office and Steve kills himself
    Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/

Amazing Member

The cosmic cube reboots the earth prime and we get a completely new beginning for everyone ( xavier opened the school only ten years ago, FF just went to space last year, cap was just found in the ice a few years ago, punisher fought in Irak etc ), but this with the old and new versions of the hero's, only the new versions will get new codenames and suits.

But probably the heroes finally get their act together and defeat hydra, the cube is used to do some kind of soft reboot for a couple of characters just like in axis. At least one hero dies and Steve Rogers becomes Nomad again.

I think Kobik unmaking the whole thing would be cheap and I kinda hope someone/some situation gets through to Cap and he repents on his own, a la Red Son Superman, despite his warped backstory and personality.
    From then on there's mileage to get from a deranged but still fundamentally heroic Cap on the run from the law. And then, yes, Kobik unmakes the whole thing because it's a dumb thing to keep in canon forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
    I think Kobik unmaking the whole thing would be cheap and I kinda hope someone/some situation gets through to Cap and he repents on his own, a la Red Son Superman, despite his warped backstory and personality.
    From then on there's mileage to get from a deranged but still fundamentally heroic Cap on the run from the law. And then, yes, Kobik unmakes the whole thing because it's a dumb thing to keep in canon forever.
    Yeah, I'm expecting something where the 'Hero Steve' becomes dominant but has all the memories of 'Hydra Steve' and he goes off to redeem himself.

I'm also expecting how dumb it is that this alleged real version of events basically says that every heroic thing Steve has done is all because the Cube made him do it and they will erase that when they need to fall back on how awesome Captain America was.

I want it to end with Sam Wilson being the Captain America that the world needed after all. After Steve Rogers is defeated and brought back to normal, he gives up the shield.

i don't really care how it ends. i just want this whole Hydra Cap/Spencer era to end.

Wait! I came up with another good answer!

"How do you want Secret Empire to end?"

Soon.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    Wait! I came up with another good answer!

"How do you want Secret Empire to end?"

Soon.
    Well, of course. Granted that's how I've felt about almost every Marvel event since Siege (and honestly before that even).

How I want it to end? HYDRA wins and we get villain-centric books for a while. How it will probably end? Cosmic Cube wobley-wobbly stuff that reset things back to the status quo.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor_Von_Doom View Post
    How I want it to end? HYDRA wins and we get villain-centric books for a while. How it will probably end? Cosmic Cube wobley-wobbly stuff that reset things back to the status quo.
    I'd love for something like to happen. Steve Rogers as the leader of Hydra is a truly amazing character and hands down one of the greatest villains that the Marvel universe has ever seen. It'd be a shame for Marvel to waste all that potential by having this villainous Captain America disappear at the end of Secret Empire. So I say Marvel should have a Dark Reign style shake-up and make 'Hydra USA' the new status quo for the Marvel universe. At least for the duration of Marvels new no event for 18 months or so policy, if not longer depending on how things pan out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintor View Post
    I'd love for something like to happen. Steve Rogers as the leader of Hydra is a truly amazing character and hands down one of the greatest villains that the Marvel universe has ever seen. It'd be a shame for Marvel to waste all that potential by having this villainous Captain America disappear at the end of Secret Empire. So I say Marvel should have a Dark Reign style shake-up and make 'Hydra USA' the new status quo for the Marvel universe. At least for the duration of Marvels new no event for 18 months or so policy, if not longer depending on how things pan out.
    Honestly? I'd love to see a HYDRA-Reigned MU become the status quo. HYDRA!Cap quickly became one of my favourite characters ever, across all media, so I'll be sad when the end result is the resistance beating HYDRA and Steve dying, with his name tarnished. Because, come on, that's what's gonna happen. I need some villain books dangit! And HYDRA!Cap was so based, I don't even consider him a "villain". In the Marvel U, he's not that despicable. I'd vote for him for "President of the World"...

Ugh....when i found out about this yesterday, first thing i thought of was the the crossing, and did Marvel learn nothing from that train wreak? Obviously not lol. *face palm. As far as how to end it, Tony wakes up and gets Thor Odinson and they take Steve down....and somehow fix this before i never read a marvel comic again.
    Last edited by Mindcrime0069; 04-21-2017 at 09:06 AM.

Incredible Member

This. I'd like it to end immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    i don't really care how it ends. i just want this whole Hydra Cap/Spencer era to end.