Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 123
  1. #61
    Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    3,160

    Default

    Beta Testing with commentary


  2. #62
    remember the titans Endsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sage View Post
    Please let this be an indication that the X-Men will also be included in the new Marvel vs Capcom. I care more about that game than Marvel Heroes.
    They'll be DLC at least, for certain. But hopefully more.

    Hopefully we'll see more about MVCI in general.

    "You are here. You fought the weekend war, and you made it to the other side. Welcome to Monday; you can be anyone here. This is a new day, a new beginning, a new chance to be great. We are wiser and wilder than we were yesterday. Go kiss a stranger. Scream your favorite song from the top of the tallest building. You have the right to remain rock and roll. This is the end of the innocence; youth wasn't wasted on us. Now get out there, and write your story." - Brian Logan Dales, The Summer Set

  3. #63
    Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    3,160

    Default

    All Characters & Costumes


  4. #64
    Mighty Member Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    All Characters & Costumes

    Looks great! Thanks for sharing.

    Can't decide if I wanna do Jean NXM or phoenix costume at launch.

    Will probably buy the xmen founder pack to support the misfits.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

  5. #65
    Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    3,160

    Default

    Beta Announcement



  6. #66
    Mighty Member Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,864

    Default

    The pre order bundles are available on PlayStation store but I don't see an xmen one.

    #complex
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

  7. #67
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    262

    Default

    I've been playing Marvel Heroes on PC since BETA and it's a really good game. I know a LOT of hardcore PC players are upset about it coming to consoles but to be honest I'm excited for it as it just makes me feel like I'm playing Marvel: Ultimate Alliance or X-Men Legends again.
    I'm assuming the reason that some of the other X-Men (Rogue, X-23, Nightcrawler etc) aren't included is because their default costume hasn't had a Visual Update yet and so they just want to make the game look the best they can. But I'm not sure why they haven't included Emma as playable?

  8. #68
    Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    3,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    The pre order bundles are available on PlayStation store but I don't see an xmen one.

    #complex
    Surpressing the sales imo

    Quote Originally Posted by HaydnC95 View Post
    I've been playing Marvel Heroes on PC since BETA and it's a really good game. I know a LOT of hardcore PC players are upset about it coming to consoles but to be honest I'm excited for it as it just makes me feel like I'm playing Marvel: Ultimate Alliance or X-Men Legends again.
    I'm assuming the reason that some of the other X-Men (Rogue, X-23, Nightcrawler etc) aren't included is because their default costume hasn't had a Visual Update yet and so they just want to make the game look the best they can. But I'm not sure why they haven't included Emma as playable?
    I waited 4 years for this game honestly could care less about PC gamers

    Yeah this is X-MEN Legends III for me especially after I get Emma Kurt Cable Rogue etc

  9. #69
    Spectacular Member Psimitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Surpressing the sales imo



    I waited 4 years for this game honestly could care less about PC gamers

    Yeah this is X-MEN Legends III for me especially after I get Emma Kurt Cable Rogue etc
    It's kind of ironic. After seeing some of the videos of the console version and seeing how polished the UI is and that it has many of the features that the PC community has been requesting literally for years, I feel like I've been beta-testing this game for the last 4 years for the PS4. Gazillion better hope this console game succeeds beyond their wildest imagination because it's coming at the expensive of the people who've been faithfully playing this game and giving them way more money than I would have paid for a brick and mortar game.

  10. #70
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psimitar View Post
    It's kind of ironic. After seeing some of the videos of the console version and seeing how polished the UI is and that it has many of the features that the PC community has been requesting literally for years, I feel like I've been beta-testing this game for the last 4 years for the PS4. Gazillion better hope this console game succeeds beyond their wildest imagination because it's coming at the expensive of the people who've been faithfully playing this game and giving them way more money than I would have paid for a brick and mortar game.
    A Marvel console game, the first in a long while, in the height of Marvel's popularity, that looks like a MUA game, with playable characters and costumes from across the Marvel board? Yeah, this game will succeed. I hope it gets more advertisement
    Last edited by HaydnC95; 04-21-2017 at 03:21 PM.

  11. #71
    Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    3,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HaydnC95 View Post
    A Marvel console game, the first in a long while, in the height of Marvel's popularity, that looks like a MUA game, with playable characters and costumes from across the Marvel board? Yeah, this game will succeed. I hope it gets more advertisement
    People rushing the server just for a beta proves that imo


    They'll get at least $200-300 outta me for X-MEN related stuff
    Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 04-21-2017 at 03:35 PM.

  12. #72
    Fantastic Member LocoSteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    The pre order bundles are available on PlayStation store but I don't see an xmen one.

    #complex
    There is: X-men Founder's Pack.
    https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...FNDRBE00000000

  13. #73
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    The pre order bundles are available on PlayStation store but I don't see an xmen one.

    #complex
    The X-Men don't need pit in this game, that belongs to the Fantastic Four, who aren't playable on consoles and all things related to them are being deleted or changed in the PC version
    Last edited by HaydnC95; 04-21-2017 at 04:41 PM.

  14. #74
    Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    3,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LocoSteve View Post
    + the 2000 Gs should be enough for 2 X-Tra X-MEN

  15. #75
    Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    3,160

    Default




    Description

    INSTANTLY UNLOCK THE X-MEN, 2000 Gs AND SIX BONUS COSTUMES AT A STEEP DISCOUNT FOR A LIMITED TIME!

    Pack Includes:

    - Instant Closed Beta Access

    - 6 Playable Heroes: Wolverine, Jean Grey, Storm, Beast, Iceman, Psylocke

    - 6 Bonus Costumes: In addition to the six heroes and their default outfits, the X-Men Founder’s Pack includes Wolverine Classic Brown, Jean Grey New X-Men, Storm Astonishing X-Men, Beast Astonishing X-Men, Iceman All-New X-Men and Psylocke Lady Mandarin bonus costumes.

    - 10 Combination Boosts: Accelerate your game with a stack of Combination Boosts.

    - 2000 Gs: Universally accepted virtual in-game currency for additional heroes, costumes, boosts, and more!


    In-game purchases optional

    1-2 players
    Network Players 2-99
    DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
    HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p


    So $60 for Storm, Wolverine, Phoenix, Beast, Psylocke, & Iceman

    + 1 free starter Character after level 10? (I'm going Magik)

    + 2000 G's from X-MEN pack (Should be enough for Shadowcat + Cyclops)

    I just need to actually buy Colossus (Might skip Gambit till Rogue's released)
    Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 04-22-2017 at 09:49 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •