Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    You're everything. Well, you AND Luis. Simply superb.
    My jealousy is rivaled only by my envy. Besos!
    We've got a third (and probably final) one in the works!

Please don't blame my artist for the shitty lettering. That's all me learning.

This Week's Comics: Iceman #3, Star Trek: Boldly Go #10, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #72, Saga #45, Usagi Yojimbo v 31

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post

That coloring is INSANE. Please send Luis(?) my sincere applause because wow. I wish I could digitally color anything.
    "Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

Any minor concerns I had about the art were pretty much washed away with this preview. I love the poppy colors and clean inking with Pinna's pencils.
    Hawkeye | Occupy Avengers | The Mighty Thor | Ms. Marvel | Generation X | Luke Cage | Invincible Iron Man | Spectacular Spider-Man
    All-Star Batman | Batwoman | Shade the Changing Girl | Batgirl | DC Comics Bombshells
    Descender | Extremity | Godshaper | Paper Girls | Regression | Wicked + The Divine | Wytches
    Animosity | Victor LaValle's the Destroyer | Harrow County | The Once & Future Queen | Colossi | Failsafe | Heathen

Upcoming: Sacred Creatures, Runaways, Redlands, Sisters of Sorrow

Huh. Guess Evan went back to the school after all. I gave up hope of ever getting an explanation as to how his name got in the clear after AXIS but it seems almost wasted. Guess he's back to being a background character. Which seems really odd for a character of that much potential. I love the art for this though, hope it does well!
    "Luck doesn't exist. There are no such things as coincidences. Anything can be rationalized, logic is essential, sense is irrelevant."
    -Future Evil Dictator. Or just me.

All New All Different Marvel Pull List: Uncanny Avengers, Uncanny X-Men, All-New X-Men, Spider Gwen, Ms. Marvel, Deadpool, Agents of Shield

Obviously Marvel can just have all of my money at this point in time.

When are you going to become an official X-Men comic book writer?
    Telling you the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidMunroe View Post
    When are you going to become an official X-Men comic book writer?
    Given that I have an easily-traced history of being extremely critical of Marvel in general and the X-Offices in particular? Probably half-past never, even assuming I published something that caught their eye.

This Week's Comics: Iceman #3, Star Trek: Boldly Go #10, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #72, Saga #45, Usagi Yojimbo v 31

Quote Originally Posted by outr View Post
    You're not speaking for the masses either just fyi.
    This.

I love the art and characters in this book.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Fans: We want Hellion! And Dust! And Surge! And Mercury!

Marvel: How about Eyeboy and Glob? And Quentin Quire, because for some reason writers have a hard-on for the little shit even though the readers can't stand him.
    SERIOUSLY

I don't know why they refuse to give us Dust and Surge I just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    With all the kids introduced in that era, Im surprised Wither is the only one that became a villian. It wouldnt be too farfetched to see a few of them be jaded by their experiences and turn to the dark side. Might make them interesting as well
    Elixir might be considered one. Especially since now he's hanging out with Exodus. Would have liked to see more of Xorn and Elixir as a mentor/student unit. But I'm sure Hellion would at least be peeved at the X-Men for ditching him for Limbo, then essentially leaving him to die.

More like independents; like a young, less stabby X-Force. Though I certainly wouldn't object to seeing them fuck up big time along the way. Growing pains and a lack of telepaths...
    That'd be really cool, actually. Bring the team back as "Pre-Counter X" X-Force and have them just go around exploring the work and helping people.

Given that I have an easily-traced history of being extremely critical of Marvel in general and the X-Offices in particular? Probably half-past never, even assuming I published something that caught their eye.
    Aw! But you could easily fabricate a valid pseudonym/forged identity to avoid association whilst also chastising Marvel at your own discretion?

On a serious note, though, could you forgive yourself if the NXM continued to rot and eventually perished in limbo despite the fact that you could have done something to save them with your amazing talents?!
    Telling you the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя Tycon View Post
    Elixir might be considered one. Especially since now he's hanging out with Exodus. Would have liked to see more of Xorn and Elixir as a mentor/student unit. But I'm sure Hellion would at least be peeved at the X-Men for ditching him for Limbo, then essentially leaving him to die.
    he's not. At least not yet. He's working with Magneto and Mags isnt a villian anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    he's not. At least not yet. He's working with Magneto and Mags isnt a villian anymore
    This is true. Though, I did say "considered one" not by us but probably in-universe.

Pages look nice, reminds me of the first 2 volumes Runaways art.