Default Did anyone read Plastic #1?

Unfortunately it wa ssold out here. Did anyone get to read it?
    That is the land of lost content, I see it shining plain, the happy highways where I went and cannot come again.

I did - it was pretty good, it read a lot like an early/mid 2000s kirkman book.

I did read it, not my own copy as I didn't buy it. It was solidly written and deliberately disturbing in a Psyco kind of way, but I have to admit I wasn't hooked. Twisted thrillers are not really my genre. I doubt I will be seeking it out unless I start to hear great things later on, in which case maybe I will check out the trade.

I'm interested but I'm already buying too many books so waiting for the digital price drop to $1.99 before purchasing.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja, Normandy Gold

I found Plastic #1 to be excellent. It was incredibly well drawn with a solid story. The gore wasn't over the top (which was my biggest concern when I picked it up) and the colors were really great at illustrating Victor/Edwyn. I cannot wait to see where the story goes. I'm not going to spoil it, but Ed/Vick's back story seems like it could take the comic in about a million different directions given the situation he found himself in by the end of the issue. It is an easy 4/5 or 9/10 IMHO.