Default Did anyone read Plastic #1?

Unfortunately it wa ssold out here. Did anyone get to read it?
    That is the land of lost content, I see it shining plain, the happy highways where I went and cannot come again.

I did - it was pretty good, it read a lot like an early/mid 2000s kirkman book.

I did read it, not my own copy as I didn't buy it. It was solidly written and deliberately disturbing in a Psyco kind of way, but I have to admit I wasn't hooked. Twisted thrillers are not really my genre. I doubt I will be seeking it out unless I start to hear great things later on, in which case maybe I will check out the trade.

I'm interested but I'm already buying too many books so waiting for the digital price drop to $1.99 before purchasing.
    Currently Following:
    Superman, Action Comics, Superwoman, Super Sons, Detective Comics, Batman, Nightwing, Batwoman, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Deathstroke, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Flash, Harley Quinn, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Old Guard, Astonishing X-Men, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Elektra, Gamora, Thunderbolts, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja, Nancy Drew, X-O Manowar