Veteran Member

Default Rita Repulsa and Goldar vs. MCU Avengers

The 2017 versions of Rita and Goldar show up in MCU New York and it's up to the Avengers to stop them.

Rita can create as many putties as she wants.

The Avengers roster is Captain America, Iron man (mark 46 armor), Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Vision, Scarlet Witch and the Hulk.

Can Rita take down this heroic team or is this another loss for her side?

The Avengers do it easily, I imagine.

If Armstrong from Metal Gear can take her on. And I believe he can. Then a team of Thor, Hulk and Iron Man is all that's needed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    If Armstrong from Metal Gear can take her on. And I believe he can. Then a team of Thor, Hulk and Iron Man is all that's needed.
    Ehh Armstrong is well above the MCU Avengers pay grade in pretty much all stats. So just because he could beat them, doesn't mean the MCU Avengers can.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Physically grabbing an released Black Hole to stop it is like throwing a sandwich at Galactus to stop him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I stand by my belief of Toriyama seeing a certain match online and going "Oh Yeah?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Every time you say the name of some kind of nonsense martial art, an angel gets its wings, and Val Armorr learns the martial art, retroactively founds it, then super karates the angel unconscious with it.

the Avengers may win but its not going to be easily i see Hawkeye Black Widow cap and maybe Scarlet Witch dieing.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    the Avengers may win but its not going to be easily i see Hawkeye Black Widow cap and maybe Scarlet Witch dieing.
    Nah Scarlet Witch can send Rita up into the sky, and Hawkeye lights her up. Thor and Hulk can contain Goldar, and beat him into submission

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    Nah Scarlet Witch can send Rita up into the sky, and Hawkeye lights her up. Thor and Hulk can contain Goldar, and beat him into submission
    what is Hawkeye going to do to Rita? she took a hit from the Megazord and survived Hawkeye is not doing jack to her. the way i see it Rita and the unlimited suppl of putties overwhelm and kill cap Hawkeye Black Widow and maybe Scarlet Witch hulk thor ironman and Vision have to gang up on Goldar to put him down ironman probably dies then they deal with Rita for the win.

Is Rita immune to mind control?

All Scarlet Witch needs to do is put her in a trance with her TP like she did to the Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    what is Hawkeye going to do to Rita? she took a hit from the Megazord and survived Hawkeye is not doing jack to her. the way i see it Rita and the unlimited suppl of putties overwhelm and kill cap Hawkeye Black Widow and maybe Scarlet Witch hulk thor ironman and Vision have to gang up on Goldar to put him down ironman probably dies then they deal with Rita for the win.

I didn't consider the putties, but I guess they're here if Rita is.
    Can Rita make putties when being shot with explosive and electric arrows?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Rita can create as many putties as she wants.?
    Well it does say she can create as many as she wants. I guess we should clarify with the OP if she's doing this before the fight or during.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Rita DID tank a point-blank shotgun blast...

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    Rita DID tank a point-blank shotgun blast...
    And that was before she powered herself back up with the coin. After that she was no selling them completely.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Veteran Member

My thought was that Rita doesn't have any putties at the start of the fight. But once it starts she can create as many as she wants.

And they should still starting at the usual distance away from one another. So Scarlet Witch has to get close to her mind whammy and Rita can just hide behind Goldar while creating her army. He's a pretty solid defence.