BANNED

Default Spider-Man movie with Miles Morales

If a Spider-Man movie was made that had Miles Morales as the main character, Would it be made by Sony or be a MCU movie. Will this character get his own series?.

Astonishing Member

Sony are currently producing an animated Miles movie

Miles Morales is getting his own movie made by Sony, it's just that it's going to be an animated film coming out in 2018.

And Miles Morales is set to co-star with Spider-Man and Spider-Gwen in the new Spider-Man TV series later this year, so I think that shows they are both able to use the character. Whether this means Miles will head up in the main MCU universe? Only time will tell.
    Current Reading List: Sonic The Hedgehog, Sonic Universe, Spider-Gwen, Unbelievable Gwenpool, Hawkeye, Hulk, U.S.Avengers, Amazing Spider-Man, Secret Empire, Secret Warriors, I Am Groot
    DC: Green Lanterns, Batgirl, Batman, Superman

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Whether this means Miles will head up in the main MCU universe? Only time will tell.
    And probably depends a lot on Holland and whatever plans there are for him as Spidey, and how well Marvel and Sony are willing to continue working together.

Ultimate Member

I can't see Tom quitting, he's young. So I don't think Miles will enter the MCU at all unless something bad happens to Tom. The only MCU heroes ever recast are Hulk and War Machine, I think.