Default Three JSAers have appeared post rebirth-now ... who's next?

We've already seen Johnny Thunder from Rebirth #1 and a glimpse on Jay Garrick from The Button variant cover and now a young ...

[Spoilers]Kent Nelson from Blue Beetle #7[/Spoilers]

... so who's next?
    I see everyone's fate but my own. Sometimes that scares me. But when I see the future of someone such as yourself, I believe in tomorrow again

Staff writer at www.impulsegamer.com

Spectacular Member

Hawkman, Mr Terrific or Wildcat, lol but tbh I have no preference over who appears next, I just want them to come back...asap, hopefully before the end of the year. (Please, we've waited long enough lol)

Maybe the button will shed more light on their whereabouts when that story's done.
    Last edited by Calvinr; 04-21-2017 at 09:13 AM.

I was wondering if any of the GL titles would tease Alan Scott, but it feels kind of late to be doing that now unless all the DC books start gearing up for the JSA's return.

Hawkman's coming back in Dark Metal so that might tie back to the JSA depending on which version is revived.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I was wondering if any of the GL titles would tease Alan Scott, but it feels kind of late to be doing that now unless all the DC books start gearing up for the JSA's return.

Hawkman's coming back in Dark Metal so that might tie back to the JSA depending on which version is revived.
    I've actually sort of wondered about Alan's return to the main Earth to and, although I suppose its unlikely, I do wonder if Simon and Jessica meeting the very first Green Lanterns(see the July solicits) is a way to re-retcon Alan's ring into being a representative of the Corps and the first G.L ring (sorry for the clumsy sentence!)

Cheers.

James.

Fantastic Member

do we know which Doctor Fate is appearing in Blue beetle? earth2 or n52 doc fate? that's a question I've had , could he have a connection to the Jsa?

Astonishing Member

Please disregard.

Quote Originally Posted by plasticman101 View Post
    do we know which Doctor Fate is appearing in Blue beetle? earth2 or n52 doc fate? that's a question I've had , could he have a connection to the Jsa?
    It's Kent V. Nelson.

We got a glimpse of pre-Crisis Earth-2 Dick Grayson as Robin in Nightwing #17, and we got glimpses of the pre-Crisis Earth-2 versions of Batman and Superman in Trinity #8. Beyond those, I think only Justice Society villains like Psycho-Pirate and Johnny Sorrow have appeared in Rebirth. Who knows about the status of Power Girl with Harley Quinn being its own entity, but she may turn out to be the classic Power Girl and not the New 52 version.

My guess would be Alan Scott, he is one of the most known JSA members and has not appeared in hid classical form since the n52. Plus it would be fitting to have him help Jess and Simon, and there's a lot about dead lanterns going on in HJ&GLC.

Amazing Member

Flash #21
    spoilers:
    Along with another hint for Jay, Johnny Thunder made another appearance this week and he's still trying to find the thunderbolt. Could this mean we'll get more than just Jay from this arc, if Johnny is the one to get him back? It's possible that Johnny and Saturn Girl are just teases here but it would be great if they get going here.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by SlimeStack; 04-26-2017 at 01:19 AM.