Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115
Results 1,711 to 1,715 of 1715
    Spectacular Member

If we're looking at female musical influences of 1991, we're looking at the likes of Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson and Whitney Houston certainly not Britney or Christina.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Oh yeah Hit me One more Time and Genie in a Bottle both came out in 99 I was working in a music story then so they almost really belong in the 00's

OK so maybe they should base Dazzler off young Mariah since Emotions was a huge album in 1991.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HaydnC95 View Post
    If we're looking at female musical influences of 1991, we're looking at the likes of Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson and Whitney Houston certainly not Britney or Christina.
    I think Whitney would be great! Since X-MEN TAS theme is a rip off of Whitney's song

Quote Originally Posted by HaydnC95 View Post
    I agree just blanked on them when I wrote my initial post.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    Overall worldwide, yes but not for young people.

Yes.

Dazzler should look the same age as Tyke and Tean. Tyke and Tean are going to look like they're in their 20's therefore Dazzler should be in their 20's. Most young people go crazy over stars that look their age. Yes, older stars have tons of teen fans, but older stars are NOT the "hot thing".

Madonna maybe more famous even today but teens/young adults will go even more crazy for Arianna Grande.

I don't want an old Dazzler, especially since mutants age slower than humans. Meanwhile, you guys want Dazzler to look older than Xavier and Magneto. Ok, I'm exaggerating but no to Old Woman Dazzler.
    We're just saying that Dazzlers age shouldn't be an issue, there's no reason why she has to be the same age as the current X-Men. And of course teens would prefer Ariana over Madonna, but that's talking about todays music culture not the culture of 1991.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; Today at 03:10 PM.