Page 178 of 179 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179 LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 2675

The only way they could do Corsair as Scott's father if they touch on it at all IMO would be to reveal Scott and Alex's "parents" were actually their grandparents Phillip and Deborah.

My tandem of Mutant MUSES Heroine Addict's Avatar

Nothin' personal against Halston, but I hope you're all wrong 'bout her, and we're still gettin' Suki as Dazzler. I mean, if they already had the part cast w/Sage, why haven't they announced it yet? Doesn't seem like they've been that cagey with any of the other actors, I don't think. Anyway, our (mostly?) confirmed cast so far:

... with more still to come, obviously. ;D
    My TOP 2 X-Faves+
    PolarisDazzler
    BlinkFrenzyDani MoonstarCeCe Reyes

THE GIFTED 💚 ResurrXion 💙 X-Men: BLUE
    X-Men: Dark PHOENIXNewMUTANTSSE&MojoWW

Heroine Addict I really appreciate your nonstop fountain of energy and the way you meticulously arrange all those pics, really cool buddy you're helping me feel more psyched up
    Chris Claremont, Peter David, Mike Carey, Cullen Bunn = canon. Others = fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    The only way they could do Corsair as Scott's father if they touch on it at all IMO would be to reveal Scott and Alex's "parents" were actually their grandparents Phillip and Deborah.
    That would actually be a really cool reveal. Something I don't think anyone would see coming. It would be a good way to mix some elements from the comics with what they've established in the movies. At the end of the day, Cyclops having a space pirate for a father is just too awesome an idea to ignore. Fox will find a way to use it. This would be a very good way to get that story going.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my official publishing blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    I'm curious how Lilandra is going look. Chastain doesn't dye her hair for any role, so I'm wondering if they'll just leave it red as it is, or have her wear a wig or something. As for the overall look for the Shi'ar, I'm conflicted. I personally never cared for that weird cone head, feather hair thing they have going on, cause I've always felt it looked absolutely ridiculous. Though they are alien so it does make sense. The picture Haydn posted is nice, and I think could be a nice alternative to their typical triangular hair. Anyway, I'm hoping that we'll get to see Lilandra wear this look, because I've always liked the look of it. Very futuristic alien Empress.

Sorry to be the one to put this out there but...remember there has been a version of Lilandra that looked like THIS...

It could take the cosmic element out in favor of super-powerful mutants being worshiped by a illuminati type group. Which would more directly pick up the theme from Apocaypse by adapting the story from (or parts of) Ultimate X-Men instead of the classic Claremont/Byrne story. :-(
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liland...ltimate_Marvel
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shi%27ar#Ultimate_Marvel
    Last edited by Thirteen; Today at 12:39 AM.

The franchise wasn't built on the Ultimate line. No one wants to see the Ultimate version.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

The official movie synopsis mentioned the Shi'ar being aliens and Lilandra their Empress lol. No Illuminati lady. Though I could see some elements being borrowed from Ultimate like Jean's parents being members of the Temple of the Phoenix or whatever it was called and the American eagle symbol being an analogy for the PF.

Fantastic Member

there isnt an official synopsis, lol. Fox hasnt released anything about this movie. nothing.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    The franchise wasn't built on the Ultimate line. No one wants to see the Ultimate version.
    Honestly I would like to see elements of the Ultimates intersected with the 616 plot if done well (similar to Avengers, Homecoming, etc). I wouldn't say no one wants to see the Ultimate version, but I wouldn't be mad if certain Ultimate elements were used.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt LeBeau View Post
    there isnt an official synopsis, lol. Fox hasnt released anything about this movie. nothing.
    Sorry, I misremembered it as an official synopsis. But The Hollywood Reporter which was possibly the first news outlet to report Jessica Chastain being considered for the role of the villain got this description from their sources:

If a deal is made, sources say Chastain would play Lilandra, the empress of an alien empire called the Shi’ar, who leads the quest to imprison and execute Dark Phoenix, sending her into conflict with the X-Men.

Fantastic Member

oh, yeah, I guess that line was sent by fox office or so, but its not an actual synopsis. That uses to come later, around first poster or so

Quote Originally Posted by ironman2978 View Post
    Honestly I would like to see elements of the Ultimates intersected with the 616 plot if done well (similar to Avengers, Homecoming, etc). I wouldn't say no one wants to see the Ultimate version, but I wouldn't be mad if certain Ultimate elements were used.
    See, the Ultimates was the best Avengers story ever. They don't have a Chris Claremont. Millar's Ultimate X-Men had one or two interesting tidbits, but overall(including the later writers), it pales in comparison to the Claremont run.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Talking about unofficial tidbits, have anyone hear about this one yet?

Scarlet Witch will be in this. She and Quicksilver are living on Genosha, a flying island powered by Magneto, on the edge of space. Magneto still has immense power from Apocalypse. Also, him and Mystique are together now as full-on lovers. Polaris isn't here but I thinks it's because of that tv show. I'm not clear if they're villains or not. They don't seem to be at war with the X-Men or anything.
    I'm half the beast

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    See, the Ultimates was the best Avengers story ever. They don't have a Chris Claremont. Millar's Ultimate X-Men had one or two interesting tidbits, but overall(including the later writers), it pales in comparison to the Claremont run.
    I wouldn't say it t was the best. It was kind of silly.
    "Did you know that half of the teens in America are virgins? Not because they haven't the right person, but they haven't found the right teacher. " ~ Arsenio Hall

Quote Originally Posted by veriaqa View Post
    Talking about unofficial tidbits, have anyone hear about this one yet?
    No, have not heard that one. It would be good to see their version of Wanda, how she looks, what she can do. I wonder if Wanda and Pietro play any part of the DPS, or are just shown for future reference?