Page 110 of 186 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 2779

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    If like the comics the beats of the film could be the X-Men go to a Dazzler concert, the Hellfire Club show up and take Jean, Mastermind attempts to manipulate her causing Dark Phoenix, and the Shi'Ar show up once aware of this cosmic threat.
    We already know the movie opens with a Shi'ar ship crashing into a baseball game.

My tandem of Mutant MUSES Heroine Addict's Avatar

SELF-Fulfilling Prophecy: Any positive or negative expectation about circumstances, events, or people that may affect a person's behavior toward them in a manner that causes those expectations to be fulfilled.

I'm all for expressing concerns, as there are legitimate reasons for them, but... perhaps a lil' more hope & optimism, in measured doses of course, wouldn't be a bad thing at this point. Ya know, focusing on the things you might like, instead of constantly zeroing in on the things you hold contempt for and/or are worried about. Instead of always predicting the worst-case scenario, how about the best possible outcome? Can't hurt, right? I mean, the glass doesn't ALWAYS have to be half-empty, just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    True. I just hope she gets to shine (no pun) in the rumored baseball match in the beginning (if she is a part of it). I just wish she gets one or two moments, unlike Jubilee in Apocalypse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    If like the comics the beats of the film could be the X-Men go to a Dazzler concert...
    I hope, and have faith if done right, that Dazz will be the DoFP Quicksilver of XMDP...

... and Shiro, the X2 Nightcrawler of it!
    8D
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 06-19-2017 at 06:46 AM.
    My TOP 2 X-Faves+
    PolarisDazzler
    BlinkFrenzyDani MoonstarCeCe Reyes

THE GIFTED 💚 ResurrXion 💙 X-Men: BLUE
    X-Men: Dark PHOENIXNewMUTANTSSE&MojoWW

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    SELF-Fulfilling Prophecy: Any positive or negative expectation about circumstances, events, or people that may affect a person's behavior toward them in a manner that causes those expectations to be fulfilled.

I'm all for expressing concerns, as there are legitimate reasons for them, but... perhaps a lil' more hope & optimism, in measured doses of course, wouldn't be a bad thing at this point. Ya know, focusing on the things you might like, instead of constantly zeroing in on the things you hold contempt for and/or are worried about. Instead of always predicting the worst-case scenario, how about the best possible outcome? Can't hurt, right? I mean, the glass doesn't ALWAYS have to be half-empty, just sayin'.
    Got my hopes up for Apocalypse, have never left the movie theatre quite so angry, won't do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post

I hope, and have faith if done right, that Dazz will be the DoFP Quicksilver of XMDP...

... and Shiro, the X2 Nightcrawler of it!
    8D
    Yep, stay positive!

Nothing wrong with that!

Hope springs eternal!

Plus, Dazzler was part of the comic DP story, so I would love to see her here!!

I too am Hopeful!

A Danger Room session in Dark Phoenix? An image posted online reveals construction of the X-Mansion, and in the right corner appears blue panels that could imply a Danger Room session.

http://omegaunderground.com/2017/06/...-dark-phoenix/

https://twitter.com/universoxmen/sta...ark-phoenix%2F

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar

Sophie Turner (now as a redhead) in Montreal, Canada.

https://twitter.com/JenLawFilms/stat...18289699278850

Aw, I was looking forward towards another iconically terrible wig.

Can someone link me to the baseball field thing?
    "Did you know that half of the teens in America are virgins? Not because they haven't the right person, but they haven't found the right teacher. " ~ Arsenio Hall

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    Can someone link me to the baseball field thing?
    Watch the latest video of Meet the Movie Press

Incredible Member darewithpeace's Avatar

X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX Set Pic Teases A Return To The Danger Room; NEW MUTANTS Casting Speculation

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/x-men...lation-a151886

we can be heroes, just for one day

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    A Danger Room session in Dark Phoenix? An image posted online reveals construction of the X-Mansion, and in the right corner appears blue panels that could imply a Danger Room session.

http://omegaunderground.com/2017/06/...-dark-phoenix/

https://twitter.com/universoxmen/sta...ark-phoenix%2F
    That definitely looks like the same Danger Room to me and I love it!

All-New Member

Magneto as Eric the Red? WAT?

That's concept art from Apocalypse.
    "Did you know that half of the teens in America are virgins? Not because they haven't the right person, but they haven't found the right teacher. " ~ Arsenio Hall

Quote Originally Posted by HaydnC95 View Post
    That definitely looks like the same Danger Room to me and I love it!
    Sorry, the Danger Room story got debunked. Apparently those panels were just sound proofing lol.