Page 218 of 218 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218
Results 3,256 to 3,269 of 3269

Gosh I would love ones of those shirts

All-New Member

Beast and Raven

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by veriaqa View Post
    Really? There's not even a gram of that feeling inside you? Sorry, but I don't believe you. No offense. But all of X-men movies hater that I talked to always try to convince me to hate the movies also.

"Why did you even watch that movie? It sucks. Avengers is way better than X-men." This kind of comment is always come from the hater when they know I liked or even just watch the X-men movies. Online and offline. Never I met a single hater of the x-men movies that didn't try to convince me to hate the movies also.
    nope. not one iota. i don't care that people like the films. I don't see how any fan of xmen could like it unless ur a wolverine fan but that's me. but no objective other than to express my opinion on the movies being awful

Incredible Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KatePryde View Post
    Beast and Raven

more like nicolas hoult and jennifer lawrence not as mutants -_-
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Beast and Raven

Did Dark Phoenix writer Simon Kinberg forget how writer Simon Kinberg ended Apocalypse?

Though this is not surprising since Apocalypse writer Simon Kinberg also forgot how how DoFP writer Simon Kinberg ended that movie.

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    Reason 1,780 I support Kelsey Grammar coming back as Beast and no Mystique.

Incredible Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Reason 1,780 I support Kelsey Grammar coming back as Beast and no Mystique.
    and rebecca romijn !
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Though this is not surprising since Apocalypse writer Simon Kinberg also forgot how how DoFP writer Simon Kinberg ended that movie.
    Oh no, he didn't forget about the ending of DOFP. People just misinterpreted what the ending meant. Kinberg already clarified what that was about back in a 2014 interview when the movie came out. The point was show how Wolverine survived from drowning and foreshadow Mystique's heroic path, he wanted Wolverine to go into the Weapon X program later on down the line(foreshadowed in a deleted scene). He said it was just like that scene earlier in the movie where she was in Vietnam posing as a military officer save mutants and be out her way.
    Last edited by Man of Sin; Yesterday at 09:27 PM.
    "Did you know that half of the teens in America are virgins? Not because they haven't the right person, but they haven't found the right teacher. " ~ Arsenio Hall

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Did Dark Phoenix writer Simon Kinberg forget how writer Simon Kinberg ended Apocalypse?

Personally, I'd like to see the context for why Beast and Mystique are in their "human" forms (and apparently lying unconscious on the ground) before passing judgment.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Pull List
    AN Wolverine Deadpool

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Personally, I'd like to see the context for why Beast and Mystique are in their "human" forms (and apparently lying unconscious on the ground) before passing judgment.
    Them keep creating excuses for Mystique to be in human form is enough to judge the writers' thinking process.
    “Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.”
    -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

and rebecca romijn !
    I'd support that she wore the make-up and isn't famous enough where Fox would make her a central character.

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    Oh no, he didn't forget about the ending of DOFP. People just misinterpreted what the ending meant. Kinberg already clarified what that was about back in a 2014 interview when the movie came out. The point was show how Wolverine survived from drowning and foreshadow Mystique's heroic path, he wanted Wolverine to go into the Weapon X program later on down the line(foreshadowed in a deleted scene). He said it was just like that scene earlier in the movie where she was in Vietnam posing as a military officer save mutants and be out her way.
    Yes he did say that about wanting symmetry for Mystique between saving the mutants in Nam and saving Logan when asked in 2014. But when asked about the plot hole that caused with Apocalypse and Stryker actually having Logan he fell back on a scene where Beast commented history really can't be changed and history finds a way to happen because even then though they stopped the military from getting Mystique they still got her DNA in Paris. So he said history found a way except they changed history in DOFP meaning history doesn't always find a way and things can be changed making that excuse dumb. Honestly it felt like he tried to cover for their continuity screw up with an excuse that makes no sense since the ending of DOFP proved history could be changed and wasn't written in stone.

Exaclty....same old Hank and Raven plot over and over and over and over and over...... The main movies became sooooooo disappointed.

Beast and Raven

Interesting shot. That plot with Beast and Mystique was never fully addressed in X-men Apocalypse or DOFP. I remember in the Rogue Cut that they did have a moment, but not much came of it. I hope there's some sense of closure in this movie, but the focus should remain on Jean Grey and Dark Phoenix. If Fox tries to make that into too much of a side-plot, then they're going to have a problem.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my official publishing blog.