Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Geek Mangacomic's Avatar

Default Pitch A New X-Book

Pretty self explanatory. Just pitch a new X-Book for Ressurxion!
    Reading List/Pull List
    Marvel: Old Man Logan, Old Man Hawkeye Old Man Logan vs. Deadpool, Cable, X-Men Gold, X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Astonishing X-Men, Weapon X, Phoenix Ressurection, Royals, Black Bolt, Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, Secret Warriors, Ms. Marvel, Champions, Daredevil, Defenders, Captain America
    DC: Deathstroke, Titans, Teen Titans, Batman, Action Comics, Doomsday Clock

Gambit by Fabian Nicieza and Steve Skroce

Tian Titains by Simon Spurrier and Pepe Larraz

Emma Frost, Xorn, Namor, Polaris, Daken, Frenzy, Nate Grey and Magik. With Sage, Danger, Nemesis and Doug Ramsey for support.
    Last edited by DDM; 05-05-2017 at 06:35 AM.

Incredible Member TheRealWashout's Avatar

Boom Boom & the X-Terminators

Tabitha Smith is at home minding her own business when she receives a court summons. Annoyed and bothered, she shows up to the court house to learn that "In the event of one Russell Collins's untimely passing, you are the legal guardian of [a now teenage] Leech and Artie." Tabby is not old enough to be a mom, so she decides to find Rusty so he can take his kids, but when she asks Skids where he is, Skids reminds her Rusty is dead. Inspired by nothing but altruism (of course), Tabby decides to reunite herself, Skids, Rictor, Wiz-Kid and her new wards for a life and death adventure to bring Rusty back from the dead...but is he actually dead after all?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Tian Titains by Simon Spurrier and Pepe Larraz

Emma Frost, Xorn, Namor, Polaris, Daken, Frenzy, Nate Grey and Magik. With Sage, Danger, Nemesis and Doug Ramsey for support.
    that's the best thing i've ever read on this board

Isn't there another thread for this somewhere?

Anyway:

X-Force by Yost and Kyle

Team: Wolverine (Laura), Gambit, Psylocke, Shogun, Hellion, Dr. Nemesis

Laura Kinney is contacted by Nick Fury to address a sensitive issue: The Kingmaker (from the New X-Men: Hellions miniseries) has resurfaced, and SHIELD's intelligence suggests he is connected to a major threat against the security of the United States. Unfortunately, because of his connections and the individuals involved, neither SHIELD, the Avengers, or other conventional law enforcement can touch him. Instead, he has turned to Laura to quietly investigate the matter. Realizing that a plot of such magnitude is beyond her ability to take on alone, she assembles a new X-Force that, rather than the kill squads of the past, would function as a counter-intelligence and special ops team, focused on addressing threats other organizations are unable to touch.

She approaches Gambit asking for his advice in selecting a team. Gambit joins to help advise her, and because his own skill set aligns with the mission. He and Laura also recruit Betsy and Nemesis, and Laura seeks out Shogun, convincing him to help (at some point in the conversation, the fact that Laura VERY LIKELY WOULD HAVE HELPED HIM WILLINGLY during Wolverines had he simply ASKED should come up). After their first mission ends with them successfully recovering a list of Kingmaker's contacts that may be involved with the plot, Laura is shocked to discover two familiar names: William and Elizabeth Keller. Despite her own misgivings and against the advice of Remy and Betsy, Laura approaches Julian to warn him, and secure his help.
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 05-05-2017 at 07:22 AM.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Pull List
    AN Wolverine Deadpool

Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    Pretty self explanatory. Just pitch a new X-Book for Ressurxion!
    Aren't there enough X-books? More than enough, in my opinion.

Sandy Hausler

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    Boom Boom & the X-Terminators

Tabitha Smith is at home minding her own business when she receives a court summons. Annoyed and bothered, she shows up to the court house to learn that "In the event of one Russell Collins's untimely passing, you are the legal guardian of [a now teenage] Leech and Artie." Tabby is not old enough to be a mom, so she decides to find Rusty so he can take his kids, but when she asks Skids where he is, Skids reminds her Rusty is dead. Inspired by nothing but altruism (of course), Tabby decides to reunite herself, Skids, Rictor, Wiz-Kid and her new wards for a life and death adventure to bring Rusty back from the dead...but is he actually dead after all?
    I would positively read this with much pleasure . Even despite I find Tabitha pretty annoying. But the artist must be Bogdanove, yes or yes, helped by a great inker (Al Williamson, for example).

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    I would positively read this with much pleasure . Even despite I find Tabitha pretty annoying. But the artist must be Bogdanove, yes or yes, helped by a great inker (Al Williamson, for example).
    Yes! I love Bogdanove on these characters. I know this would never happen, but it would be such a fun contrast to the standard/back to basics books we have now.

Emma and the Hellions

After the events of IvX Emma Frost moves to the mutants territory of New Tian, which is located at the coast of Northern California. Here Emma creates a new team of Hellions which is compromised of Hellion, Penance, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Indra and Icarus .With this new team Emma vows to protect and teach the next gen of mutants located in New Tian"

I'm no good with these types of things so theres mine.
    No Mutant Will Kneel To HYDRA

Wolverine and The Young X-Men

For most of her life, Laura Kinney has been a loner or the outsider. But can she be a leader? She'll be put to the test as she tries to juggle dealing with both the bad guys and her old teammates. Will they succumb to internal bickering or will they rise up and become the X-Men they were once told they would become? Join the All New Wolverine, Rockslide, Mercury, Surge, Pixie, Anole and Hellion as they protect the world as Wolverine and The Young X-Men

*mic drop*
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Wolverine and The Young X-Men

For most of her life, Laura Kinney has been a loner or the outsider. But can she be a leader? She'll be put to the test as she tries to juggle dealing with both the bad guys and her old teammates. Will they succumb to internal bickering or will they rise up and become the X-Men they were once told they would become? Join the All New Wolverine, Rockslide, Mercury, Surge, Pixie, Anole and Hellion as they protect the world as Wolverine and The Young X-Men

*mic drop*
    okay what's the creative team

also any reboot (however unlikely) for that team needs your bit about "the X-Men they were once told they would become". Even if the team just turns up villainous and they're justification is they're angry at being abandoned

(remember when people thought the new x-men died attacking the inhumans in the post-secret wars time skip? good times)

X-Force by Fabian Nicieza w/ Ed McGuinness and Pepe Larraz
    - Cable
    - Wolverine (Laura)
    - Caliban
    - Boom-Boom
    - Shatterstar
    - Forge

Guest stars: Deadpool, Domino, Warpath...perhaps a crossover with Weapon X down the line

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    X-Force by Fabian Nicieza w/ Ed McGuinness and Pepe Larraz
    - Cable
    - Wolverine (Laura)
    - Caliban
    - Boom-Boom
    - Shatterstar
    - Forge

Guest stars: Deadpool, Domino, Warpath...perhaps a crossover with Weapon X down the line
    This is a really weird team that I fell in love with immediately. I think I'd read this book just for the group covers.

Ultimate Member

New Mutants by the same creative team that currently does U.S.Avengers (that means Al Ewing would still be writing Roberto Da Costa). It would reunite the original team. Thanks to Captain America and the Secret Empire, Sunspot is no longer the boss of AIM. So he and Cannonball would reform the New Mutants, inviting the other original members to join him. There would be two non-mutant members: Moonstar, who was an original New Mutant but depowered on M-Day and is now a Valkyrie, and Smasher, Cannonball's wife.