• Storm
    • Colossus
    • Pixie
    • Rachel Grey
    • Rogue
    • Northstar
    • Sunspot

Solicitation:

Storm has been tasked with leading a group of X-Men to deal with international threats and presenting a positive image for the mutant race.
    Their first mission: countries across the globe have been faced with attacks on government and weapons facilities from a group known only as the Reavers, killing hundreds - the team must find who they are and stop them. Little do they know that these 'Reavers' want revenge on the X-Men by any means. Will this team be able to prevent any more deaths or will the X-Men's past inactions be the cause of even more destruction?
    My Favourite Quotes:

Emma/Kitty: "This children, is Kitty Pryde, who apparently feels the need to make a grand entrance/I'm sorry. I was busy remembering to put on all my clothes/So gushingly glad you could join us"

Emma: "I love what you've done with the place, Kitty. It's like every thirteen year-old girl's dream. Where do you keep the unicorns? And, oh look, a redhead. How novel"

Psylocke: "If you don't get that glass out of my face, I'm going to jam it sideways straight up your bum"

X-Factor
    Havok
    Polaris
    Strong Guy
    Wolfsbane
    Beast
    Quicksilver
    Mimic
    Darkstar
    Blink

Book 3:

'Uncanny X-Men'

Featuring:

• Dani Moonstar
    • Cypher
    • Hellion
    • Ink
    • Rockslide
    • Anole
    • Surge
    • Dust

Solicitation:

Dani Moonstar and Cypher have been tasked with leading/guiding the next generation of mutants as official X-Men. This group's purpose is to track down new and emerging mutants. Their first destination: Nova Roma - but as the former New Mutants know, nothing ever goes smoothly. A certain 'Queen' has the entire population under her thrall and death looms over every life. Can this new team save the people of Nova Roma or will their first mission end in tragedy and the blood of innocents on their hands - as well as their own?
    My Favourite Quotes:

Emma/Kitty: "This children, is Kitty Pryde, who apparently feels the need to make a grand entrance/I'm sorry. I was busy remembering to put on all my clothes/So gushingly glad you could join us"

Emma: "I love what you've done with the place, Kitty. It's like every thirteen year-old girl's dream. Where do you keep the unicorns? And, oh look, a redhead. How novel"

Psylocke: "If you don't get that glass out of my face, I'm going to jam it sideways straight up your bum"

Fantastic Member Geek Mangacomic's Avatar

X-Men
    Old Man Logan
    O5
    Bloodstorm
    Cable
    Bishop
    Rachel Grey
    Series I'm Picking Up/Going To Be Picking Up
    X-Men Gold
    Astonishing X-Men
    Weapon X
    Old Man Logan
    Deadpool vs Old Man Logan
    Phoenix: Ressurection
    Headcanons
    Marvel: Earth 298 (2099) is a possible future of Earth 807128 (Old Man Logan's future)

Uncanny X-Men

Storm (team leader)
    Nightcrawler (School Headmaster)
    Monet
    Dani Moonstar
    Cannonball
    Iceman
    Rogue
    Hellion
    Cuckoos
    Armor

Storyline: "War of the Queens"

The Xmen get pulled into the War of the Queens. Watch what happens when Selene, Madelyne Pryor, and Emma Frost go to war for control of the Hellfire Club. Mutants around the world have chosen sides (not all by their own free will). Can the Xmen stop the War, or will they be forced to chose sides?

New Mutants

Dani Moonstar
    Shatterstar
    Jubilee
    Chamber
    Hollow/Penance

Moonstar leads a team of former New Mutants and GenXers dedicated to helping young new mutants in trouble, while tying up loose ends the other teams ignore.

Fantastic Member Geek Mangacomic's Avatar

Uncanny X-Men
    The X-Men are back and better than ever! Under the leadership of Havok, can the X-Men fulfill Xavier's Legacy, as Apocalypse and Sinister attempt to instigate another war between Inhumanity and Mutantkind?
    Team:
    Havok
    Phoenix
    Old Man Logan
    Warpath
    Banshee
    Kitty Pryde
    Sunfire
    Storm
    Nightcrawler
    Colossus

X-Men.jpg
    Series I'm Picking Up/Going To Be Picking Up
    X-Men Gold
    Astonishing X-Men
    Weapon X
    Old Man Logan
    Deadpool vs Old Man Logan
    Phoenix: Ressurection
    Headcanons
    Marvel: Earth 298 (2099) is a possible future of Earth 807128 (Old Man Logan's future)