• Storm
    • Colossus
    • Pixie
    • Rachel Grey
    • Rogue
    • Northstar
    • Sunspot

Solicitation:

Storm has been tasked with leading a group of X-Men to deal with international threats and presenting a positive image for the mutant race.
    Their first mission: countries across the globe have been faced with attacks on government and weapons facilities from a group known only as the Reavers, killing hundreds - the team must find who they are and stop them. Little do they know that these 'Reavers' want revenge on the X-Men by any means. Will this team be able to prevent any more deaths or will the X-Men's past inactions be the cause of even more destruction?
    My Favourite Quotes:

Emma/Kitty: "This children, is Kitty Pryde, who apparently feels the need to make a grand entrance/I'm sorry. I was busy remembering to put on all my clothes/So gushingly glad you could join us"

Emma: "I love what you've done with the place, Kitty. It's like every thirteen year-old girl's dream. Where do you keep the unicorns? And, oh look, a redhead. How novel"

Psylocke: "If you don't get that glass out of my face, I'm going to jam it sideways straight up your bum"

X-Factor
    Havok
    Polaris
    Strong Guy
    Wolfsbane
    Beast
    Quicksilver
    Mimic
    Darkstar
    Blink

Book 3:

'Uncanny X-Men'

Featuring:

• Dani Moonstar
    • Cypher
    • Hellion
    • Ink
    • Rockslide
    • Anole
    • Surge
    • Dust

Solicitation:

Dani Moonstar and Cypher have been tasked with leading/guiding the next generation of mutants as official X-Men. This group's purpose is to track down new and emerging mutants. Their first destination: Nova Roma - but as the former New Mutants know, nothing ever goes smoothly. A certain 'Queen' has the entire population under her thrall and death looms over every life. Can this new team save the people of Nova Roma or will their first mission end in tragedy and the blood of innocents on their hands - as well as their own?
    My Favourite Quotes:

Emma/Kitty: "This children, is Kitty Pryde, who apparently feels the need to make a grand entrance/I'm sorry. I was busy remembering to put on all my clothes/So gushingly glad you could join us"

Emma: "I love what you've done with the place, Kitty. It's like every thirteen year-old girl's dream. Where do you keep the unicorns? And, oh look, a redhead. How novel"

Psylocke: "If you don't get that glass out of my face, I'm going to jam it sideways straight up your bum"

Incredible Member Geek Mangacomic's Avatar

X-Men
    Old Man Logan
    O5
    Bloodstorm
    Cable
    Bishop
    Rachel Grey
    Reading List/Pull List
    Marvel: Old Man Logan, Old Man Hawkeye Old Man Logan vs. Deadpool, Cable, X-Men Gold, X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Astonishing X-Men, Weapon X, Phoenix Ressurection, Royals, Black Bolt, Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, Secret Warriors, Ms. Marvel, Champions, Daredevil, Defenders, Captain America
    DC: Deathstroke, Titans, Teen Titans, Batman, Action Comics, Doomsday Clock

Uncanny X-Men

Storm (team leader)
    Nightcrawler (School Headmaster)
    Monet
    Dani Moonstar
    Cannonball
    Iceman
    Rogue
    Hellion
    Cuckoos
    Armor

Storyline: "War of the Queens"

The Xmen get pulled into the War of the Queens. Watch what happens when Selene, Madelyne Pryor, and Emma Frost go to war for control of the Hellfire Club. Mutants around the world have chosen sides (not all by their own free will). Can the Xmen stop the War, or will they be forced to chose sides?

New Mutants

Dani Moonstar
    Shatterstar
    Jubilee
    Chamber
    Hollow/Penance

Moonstar leads a team of former New Mutants and GenXers dedicated to helping young new mutants in trouble, while tying up loose ends the other teams ignore.

Uncanny X-Men
    The X-Men are back and better than ever! Under the leadership of Havok, can the X-Men fulfill Xavier's Legacy, as Apocalypse and Sinister attempt to instigate another war between Inhumanity and Mutantkind?
    Team:
    Havok
    Phoenix
    Old Man Logan
    Warpath
    Banshee
    Kitty Pryde
    Sunfire
    Storm
    Nightcrawler
    Colossus

X-Men.jpg
    Reading List/Pull List
    Marvel: Old Man Logan, Old Man Hawkeye Old Man Logan vs. Deadpool, Cable, X-Men Gold, X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Astonishing X-Men, Weapon X, Phoenix Ressurection, Royals, Black Bolt, Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, Secret Warriors, Ms. Marvel, Champions, Daredevil, Defenders, Captain America

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

I don't have much of a "pitch". I'd just like to see a new X-Force headed up by Cable and Domino with a roster using the ignored "New X-Men"
    Surge
    Mercury
    Hellion
    Rockslide
    Dust
    Elixir
    Armor

With past rosters being as big as they were combined with the Name "Force" I think it'd be ok to carry that many characters.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

I would like to see something in the vein of the old Mutant X book where Havok ended up on and alternate Earth where things have gone crazy. Instead of just having one character moved I would take a bunch of them. The younger X-characters that are really not getting any screen time.

On this world Apocalypse woke much earlier and fought the X-Men not long after the new X-men first appeared before Jean became Phoenix. In the battle every mutant on the planet is killed even young kids who have the x-gene but not powers yet which means every mutant we see in the current x-books is dead. New mutants are starting to be born now though and they have no one or nothing to help them. There would be a few hold overs like Beast who survived "the event" because of how much he had messed with his own genes over the years but a broken crippled man sort of like how Xavier was in the Days of Future Past movie. The kids would have to take up the mantle of being the X-Men of new world and not all of them would be into that and instead would become villains. In the end not all of them are coming home alive.

If the book is a hit then you keep it going and leave them on this alternate Earth. If its not then after a year you tie up the series and move them all back home.

For the cast I would use:

Hellion
    Quinton Quire
    Anole
    Indra
    Dust
    Mercury
    Rockslide
    Phoebe Cuckoo
    Pixie
    Trance
    Surge
    Blindfold
    Match
    Graymalkin
    Ink

You know what I want to see from the theorized Phase 2 of Ressurxion?

Wolverine
    Writer: Gerry Duggan
    Artist: Ed McGuiness
    Reading List/Pull List

Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    In the first issue of X-Men Blue, the team would be in a rescue mission against the Purifiers, who would be in possession of several mutant hosts and enhanced sentinels, made out of Ninrod remains implanted in cult members volunteers. Among the prisoners, some famous faces, such as Dazzler, Elixir, Polaris, deprived or their powers with genoshan power inhibiting collars and innumerous d-list or unidentified mutant causalities. The team would split in two, with cyclops, wolverine an nightcrawler fighting the setinels and psylocke, rogue and gambit, penetrating the facilities to rescue the remaining mutants end evacuate the space. They eventually find a seriously injured Hank Mccoy and an almost sunburnt-to-death vampire jubilee crucified in front of a stained glass religious panel. Betsy then sends a telepathically distress call to kurt, urging him to teleport elixir to their exact location. While Beats is easily restored to health, Elixir reports something to be wrong with jubes, as she remain locked in stasis. Psylocke takes elixir into a psychic journey to jubilee’s mind where they find a fraction of the phoenix force, in the form of the firefly we saw in Phoenix endsong, traped in the window glass of Jubilee’s Beverly hills house. They find out that the Phoenix Force was to restore Jubilee’s status quo as a mutant in the X-men Rebirth mini, but got stuck in a glitch since Jubes was wearing the mutant gene inhibitor collar as well. (God Jubilee, for how long have you been kept in here, betsy thinks, suggesting that jubes has been there since before the phoenix incident before the reboot.) Betsy than telekinetically removes the collar, allowing the phoenix force to conclude its job. They are abruptly interrupted by wolverine being blasted through the wall by a super charged sentinel, the entire team engages in a fight with the sentinels and when wolverine’s head is about to be blown by a point-blank range energy blast by a sentinel, the cyborg is exploded by a familiar energy signature and we get surprised by full page spread of a bad ass jubilee with her glowing/sparkling fists, back to her roots as the energy blasting mutant we missed so much.
    This all day.
    Original join date: July 2008

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WheelchairX View Post
    Dani Moonstar and Cypher have been tasked with leading/guiding the next generation of mutants as official X-Men. This group's purpose is to track down new and emerging mutants. Their first destination: Nova Roma - but as the former New Mutants know, nothing ever goes smoothly. A certain 'Queen' has the entire population under her thrall and death looms over every life. Can this new team save the people of Nova Roma or will their first mission end in tragedy and the blood of innocents on their hands - as well as their own?
    I like this concept a lot! Nova Roma was an interesting place, and having some fairly strong-willed sure-of-themselves kids like Hellion, Surge and Rockslide answering to Dani and Doug, who they might dismiss as being powerless or 'weak' could make for some fun drama.