Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27677374757677
Results 1,141 to 1,145 of 1145
    Spectacular Member

Re: Sword

It seemed to be a pretty impressive weapon, even if it wasn't capable of killing a god. From vague memory, Diana was able to cut through thick, timber posts with the sword with no issues and no residual bluntness.

Sure, it maybe wasn't as obviously "magical" as the lasso, but it was still pretty impressive up until its destruction. Similarly, we don't know all of the properties of the armour - yet. It could very well be indestructible. Again, from vague memory, bullets were bouncing off the boots so if they're bulletproof (and if Diana's gauntlets are bulletproof), then it's likely that the rest of her armour is also bulletproof. So, everything kept in the armoury seemed to be worthy of being "gifts from the gods".

I wonder how this weekend is going to play out. Transformers has a 13% on RT.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Standing Member

The thing is, as thesee other movies open, they push WONDER WOMAN out of some theatres that it's in. So even if those movies do poorly, WW has less of a chance at the box office just because it's not in as many theatres. Especially with the 3D and Imax showings.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    The thing is, as thesee other movies open, they push WONDER WOMAN out of some theatres that it's in. So even if those movies do poorly, WW has less of a chance at the box office just because it's not in as many theatres. Especially with the 3D and Imax showings.
    Its lost under 250 theatres in 4 weeks. Compare that to Baywatch, Pirates 5, Captain Underpants and The Mummy you'll see a huge difference! The latter two have 1k less theatres than Diana and Baywatch is pretty much DOA since it lost 95% of its theatres this week lol. Pirates also has close to 2k less theatres than WW.

Wonder Woman is making theatres a ton of money with the awesome holds and legs it's displaying so they are going to play it smart and only drop WW from the minimum amount of theatres (unlike Cars3 and now TF5).
    NOT REMOVING UNTIL
    -Blue Beetle joins the Teen Titans
    -Static joins the Teen Titans
    -We get Young Justice Rebirth

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Yeah, I was lucky to see WW in 3D when I did because no one in my town is showing WW in 3D anymore.