Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116
Results 1,726 to 1,728 of 1728

I doubt the Academy will make the same mistake as the HFP. My money is on Best Director nod for Patty, Best Movie nod, and MAYBE Best Actress for Gal (and maybe she's not the best actress, but in this role she gave the BEST performance.)
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Best Movie is the best bet as there can be up to 10 nominations. Best Director is hard, especially as there is a more "awards friendly" option for a woman director in Greta Gerwig for Lady Bird. Maybe if the Academy wanted to really differentiate itself from the Golden Globes, they could nominate two women in the same year and make history, with Patty getting recognized, but Dee Rees for Mudblood is also a strong contender.

Gal for Best Actress is near impossible. Sorry but those are the facts. Maybe in another year but this particular year, the competition is just too strong in that category. But on the bright side, here's her getting recognized at the Critics' Choice Awards where she received the #SeeHer award:

And while quite not the Oscars, we can retweet this tweet for her to get nominated at the Kids' Choice : https://twitter.com/KCANominees/stat...79594788159488

I mean, we've always wanted little girls and boys to look up to Diana, right? So technically Kids' Choice should be as important as the adult awards.

Man, no Oscar love for Diana whatsoever. Not even in the "smaller" categories like Best Costumes. SMH