Super Moderator

Default Arash Amel and Marguerite Bennett Take Flight With "Butterfly"

"Grace of Monaco" screenwriter Arash Amel teams with Marguerite Bennett and artist Antonio Fuso for his generational super-spy epic "Butterfly."

Full article here.

While it was the Phil Noto cover that initially caught my eye for this book, this interview and preview pages have convinced me to pre-order it. Very intrigued.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Carol Danvers, Kitty Pryde, Dinah Laurel Lance, Kate Bishop, Emma Frost, Bobbi Morse
    Pull List: Black Widow, Captain Marvel, Lazarus, Velvet, Rat Queens, Red Sonja, All-New & Uncanny X-Men, Death Vigil

Pre-ordered, as well. Loved Fuso's work on G.I. Joe and I like the description of this book. Right up my alley...

Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post
    While it was the Phil Noto cover that initially caught my eye for this book, this interview and preview pages have convinced me to pre-order it. Very intrigued.
    Same here. BOOM! Studios/Archaia have been putting out interesting comics lately (The Empty Man, The Last Broadcast, The Woods) and now this!
    Batman and Robin, The Last Broadcast, Red Lanterns, Southern Bastards, Swamp Thing, Thor: God of Thunder

Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post
    Have you seen any of Fuso's work on COBRA for IDW? The last series, The Cobra Files, was cancelled or whatever (really don't know, it just ended), but it was awesome. I still miss it...

Going to have to check this out. Sounds cool.