Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Spectacular Member ZoomZolomonZoom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    hopefully never cause they will likely dump them with GotG and it will be an endless jokefest.
    Good point, the Fantastic Four were always such a dark and serious property. :P

This whole conversation makes me wonder about the background research that goes into a company deciding how to value an asset like Ego. I mean, for sure he'd value himself pretty highly! The nature of business deals involving lawyers. Did some paralegal actually pull all the sales history involving every Marvel character?
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZolomonZoom View Post
    Lol people also act like comedys cant have equally good drama in them. Thing should not be a dark character. Hes a slightly grumpy cyring clown type. He doesnt burden others with him problems hes no darker then rocket who is insecure and hates himself to some degree. Except rocket is slightly pychotic while Ben is the ultimate good guy

I don't know, but it needs to be soon. Some top-notch talent would be handling Marvel's 1st Family.

I think Guardians actually helped F4 because it made being weird and out there cool so maybe we can get an adventurous F4 in the future.

Amazing Member

By the end of the year, we will get the press release they are coming home. FF should be a Netflix show which Fox can help produce. After Defenders is done, they will need a show that can launch things like Namor, Surfer and other beings into their world. I am also thinking House of M will becoming to the MCU. Any executive worth a damn will realize working with Disney is beneficial to help in their movies. Spider-Man is going to make large bank this summer due to being in Civil War. It also took a leak Sony American memo for Sony Japan to realize they could have had Spidey in Avengers 1 and 2 thus giving them more clout for their failed Amazing Spider-Man franchise. While Fox is a huge company, their movie division was saved this year by Deadpool, a movie they never wanted to make. I do think guys like Reynolds and Jackman can probably work themselves into the MCU if they wanted to and Disney would be more than happy to have them. Fox has to realize this too or they won't' and when the next X-Men film bombs while Gifted is canceled maybe they will figure it out. Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZolomonZoom View Post
    did i say F4 should be dark and gritty?

Im 100% sure i didnt. Dont know why this reply get's repeated so many times.

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    did i say F4 should be dark and gritty?

Im 100% sure i didnt. Dont know why this reply get's repeated so many times.
    Welp... have you tried rereading what you actually wrote as opposed to what you thought you wrote?
    So this Zealot comes to my door, all glazed eyes and clean reproductive organs, asking me if I ever think about God. So I tell him I killed God. I tracked God down like a rabid dog, hacked off his legs with a hedge trimmer, and boiled off his corpse in an acid bath. So he pulls an alternating-current taser on me and tells me that only the Official Serbian Church of Tesla can save my polyphase intrinsic electric field, known to non-engineers as "the soul". So I hit him. What would you do?