Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleDom View Post
    Oooops, forget I said anything about two humans (I don't talk to the police...)

Can I trade Zod for Don Cheadle Surly Captain Planet on Funny or Die?? I would debate Zod is always one lose focus, mental bout with genocide, away from a neck snap...But I think Surly Captain Planet is funner.

John Jones is equal to or less than: Martian Manhunter (Supergirl TV Show), Hancock (Hancock), Faora (DCEU), Mon-El (Supergirl TV Show), Miss Martian (Arrowverse), Jor-El (DCEU), Aquaman (Smallville)...I need a psychic
    I don't know much about Cheadle's CP so will await input from others.

Isn't Smallville MM similar to Smallvile Clark in terms of speed, durability and strength? And on top of that, doesn't he have powerful energy attacks, intangibility, invisibility, telekinesis and numerous other abilities?

That speed alone is on another level, from what I remember. Add the versatility of his powers onto that and surely he's too much? I'll wait for someone who remembers better than I do, but I'm pretty sure that's why characters like him and Smallville Clark were avoided so far.
    Last edited by KJS; 07-17-2017 at 03:39 AM.

Amazing Member

John Jones: Can I cap him to no feat above Thor and Xavier (Thorxavier?) Not one explanation will go above any feet on that level.

John Jones: Can I cap him to no feat above Thor and Xavier (Thorxavier?) Not one explanation will go above any feet on that level.
    I'm afraid not.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    I'm afraid not.
    Ok Parmen the Platonian from Original Star Trek... is this ok?

Ok Parmen the Platonian from Original Star Trek... is this ok?
    I don't know the guy sadly. We'll have to wait until there's more input.

Usually, during drafts, we have the limits covered by the fact there are lots of people present and most knowledge bases are accounted for.

We'll let some other people check your team over. The members that I know of - barring the ones I've already mentioned - are fine.