Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AquaLantern View Post
    "Oh no a character I don't like is give time for character development. I rather he gets nothing and barely contributes to the storyline so I can hate him for that instead.."

Ok you don't like nuWally, quit beating around the bush and just say it. But it's better that he gets some development rather than nothing.
    I never said I did like him. Not anymore, anyway. The fact that they kept Ginger Wally unconscious throughout the entire issue so Nu Wally could get focus sums up why. This event is too short to split the focus like that and neither will get enough panel time in the end.
    I'm on Twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/Atlanta962

And YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/false314

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Batman having the body cams and DamIan after all these years just now learning about them and getting a hold of them is all kinds of convenient.

let's do a team swap. we will take starfire for the titans in exchange for lillith to to teen titans. donna and kory need to focus on rebuilding their friendship.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    let's do a team swap. we will take starfire for the titans in exchange for lillith to to teen titans. donna and kory need to focus on rebuilding their friendship.
    No thanks I like Lilith and would like to see more of her in the future. I like her character development so far and can't wait to see how her relationship with the team will develop.

I'm not reading this and from the sound of the posts here I'm extremely glad I'm sitting it out but I really hate how Teen Titans was once again dragged into poorly thought out and unnecessary crossover when the book and team have barely started to gell. They pulled this crap over and over with the N52 book and now it looks likes they're repeating that same mistake. Its so frustrating. If they needed to use certain characters they could have simply used them without derailing the book.

DC: Action/Batman/Batman Beyond/BoP/Blue Beetle/Bug/Cave Carson/DoomPatrol/Flash/Gotham Academy/GLS/JLA/Kamandi Challenge/Mother Panic/New Super-Man/Nightwing/RHATO/Shade:TCG/Supergirl/Superman/Super Sons/Teen Titans/Trinity/Wild Storm
    Valiant: Bloodshot/Britannia/Eternity/Faith/Harbringer Renegade/Ninjak/Quantum and Woody/Secret Weapons/War Mother/X-O Manowar

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    No thanks I like Lilith and would like to see more of her in the future. I like her character development so far and can't wait to see how her relationship with the team will develop.
    Yes to this. I prefer Lilith over Starfire at this point.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    I never said I did like him. Not anymore, anyway. The fact that they kept Ginger Wally unconscious throughout the entire issue so Nu Wally could get focus sums up why. This event is too short to split the focus like that and neither will get enough panel time in the end.

Please, you're not fooling anyone. The fact that nu wally had little to no development in titans makes sense. It's the titans book which has focuses on ginger wally. But this is the teen titans book, if ginger wally had more development than nu wally in his own freaking book, that would just show a natural bias to ginger wally which as a writer will get you in trouble. So let's stop pretending that you're worrying about both characters getting development when we both know you want ginger wally to be the shining star in both books, which again makes no sense since this is the TEEN TITANS *facepalm*

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post
    Yes to this. I prefer Lilith over Starfire at this point.
    Same here. Lilith's been pretty cool since her re-introduction, and honestly, I even kinda liked her back in the go-go dancer days.
    World's Biggest Cassandra Cain Fan

Incredible Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Got it! I'd pick Raven and Garfield too. And if Vic is tired of staying with boring leaguers...

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    sorry but this lillith is terrible. you can't even see her under all those dirty blankets. give her a personality and a fashion rescue and then lets talk

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    Please, you're not fooling anyone. The fact that nu wally had little to no development in titans makes sense. It's the titans book which has focuses on ginger wally. But this is the teen titans book, if ginger wally had more development than nu wally in his own freaking book, that would just show a natural bias to ginger wally which as a writer will get you in trouble. So let's stop pretending that you're worrying about both characters getting development when we both know you want ginger wally to be the shining star in both books, which again makes no sense since this is the TEEN TITANS *facepalm*
    LOL you're not even reading my posts. Im not pretending to like Nu Wally, I even said at the beginning of the last one that I don't like him. Of course you'd know that if you actually read it.

I don't mind people being assertive or confrontational with me, but being misrepresented like that is really annoying. Stop it.
    I'm on Twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/Atlanta962

And YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/false314

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    I'm not reading this and from the sound of the posts here I'm extremely glad I'm sitting it out but I really hate how Teen Titans was once again dragged into poorly thought out and unnecessary crossover when the book and team have barely started to gell. They pulled this crap over and over with the N52 book and now it looks likes they're repeating that same mistake. Its so frustrating. If they needed to use certain characters they could have simply used them without derailing the book.
    I am reading this, but what you said here is exactly what I was thinking when this crossover was announced. IMO, especially for a team book, a book shouldn't get pulled into a crossover until at least a year in. OK, Titans has had almost a year and several stories, along with having some of their history supposedly restored...but with the Teen Titans, they've had two stories (One of which wasn't even focused on the team's dynamics), and for the most part we didn't even have an idea of what the relationship between most of these characters was going into this. And now, according to solicits, NuWally is already gonna be leaving the team. Now I'm not upset about that in its own, but its a bad sign when you're shaking up a team's roster after less than a year.

sorry but this lillith is terrible. you can't even see her under all those dirty blankets. give her a personality and a fashion rescue and then lets talk
    Her costume isn't the best, but in terms of personality, I still find her much preferable to Kory.

I think Kori and Lilith are both awesome, though I wish we'd gotten to see more of Kori interacting with the adult Titans in this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    Her costume isn't the best, but in terms of personality, I still find her much preferable to Kory.
    "isn't the best?" that's the understatement if i ever heard one. i've seen better costumes on homeless people at the soup kitchen.