Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default Should Marvel slow down with the Inhumans push...

...considering that ABC sent the TV series to die in the Friday evenings?

It's pretty clear that the IP will never reach the success the comics division expected since it got dumped from the movie release schedule. Cutting down a few Inhumans based titles will also help curb the oversaturation of Marvel books.
    Songbird Appreciation Thread

Support Flintstones & Future Quest.

Fantastic Member

They haven't already?

Mighty Member

Current Inhuman titles:

Royals- Primary Inhumans title in space away from 95% of MU.
    Ms. Marvel - neighborhood superheroics. She is an inhuman, but no one treats her as such, as her stories rarely tie into the overarching inhumanity storylines and are more in line with old spiderman comics
    MG&DD - see Ms. marvel
    Secret Warriors- SE tie in featuring inhumans that will disappear once SE is over.

If there ever was an inhuman push, it has becoming nothing more than a gentle nudge.

Quote Originally Posted by Danileriver23 View Post
    Current Inhuman titles:

Royals- Primary Inhumans title in space away from 95% of MU.
    Ms. Marvel - neighborhood superheroics. She is an inhuman, but no one treats her as such, as her stories rarely tie into the overarching inhumanity storylines and are more in line with old spiderman comics
    MG&DD - see Ms. marvel
    Secret Warriors- SE tie in featuring inhumans that will disappear once SE is over.

If there ever was an inhuman push, it has becoming nothing more than a gentle nudge.
    Don't forget the Black Bolt solo.

This Week's Comics: America #5, Declaration #1, Lazarus X+66 #1, Kill the Minotaur #2, Heroines #2, Night's Dominion v 1, The Woods v 7, Gundam Wing: Glory of the Losers 1

There's an Inhumans push? When did this Start?

Que Marvel is destroying the X-Men in 3......2.....1
    Last edited by Moon Ronin; 05-16-2017 at 12:42 PM.
    Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Don't forget the Black Bolt solo.
    Ah yeas, sorry so 5 titles, 2 of which are barely connected to the inhumans, and one is an event tie in comic.

This, a push does not make.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Ronin View Post
    There's an Inhumans push? When did this Start?

Que Marvel is destroying the X-Men in 3......2.....1
    Did you call ?.

Ah yeas, sorry so 5 titles, 2 of which are barely connected to the inhumans, and one is an event tie in comic.

Well, if Deadpool gets counted as an X-men book; then yes, the Inhumans have 5 books.
    You know, it's funny that DisMarvel keeps proving that "CYCLOPS WAS RIGHT"; even when he is dead.

I guess one could make an argument that it's a push compared to the Inhumans' traditional profile in the MU. But that all changed with the whole Inhumanity thing anyway.

This Week's Comics: America #5, Declaration #1, Lazarus X+66 #1, Kill the Minotaur #2, Heroines #2, Night's Dominion v 1, The Woods v 7, Gundam Wing: Glory of the Losers 1

Mighty Member

Well no one here said Deadpool counted as an x-book, but regardless, I did say that there are 5 inhumans book, so I don't know what you're tying to say...

Well no one here said Deadpool counted as an x-book, but regardless, I did say that there are 5 inhumans book, so I don't know what you're tying to say...
    I was talking about in general; and i thought that you were saying that the Inhumans actually only have two books.
    You know, it's funny that DisMarvel keeps proving that "CYCLOPS WAS RIGHT"; even when he is dead.

There was a push. Now it's dying down. Once the tv show fails then they won't even have what they currently have

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I guess one could make an argument that it's a push compared to the Inhumans' traditional profile in the MU. But that all changed with the whole Inhumanity thing anyway.
    Well, the inhumans have been "high profile" for the past 4-5 years in the sense that they have been at the forefront of the marvel universe that all started with "inhumanity". Then, yeah, calling it a push would make sense. But now, with the major players off in space, One inhuman centric solo (again, moon girl and kamala khan don't really count, as their stories aren't really depend on the inhumans), and a couple of ancillary titles, marvels arms got tired of pushing, so now they're just sort of leaning up against the inhumans.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    I was talking about in general; and i thought that you were saying that the Inhumans actually only have two books.
    no, they have 5 books, but only 3 of them are really inhuman centric, and one of them is an event tie in that will probably be cancelled in 6-12 issues.

I think Marvel forcing the Inhumans to try to replace the X-Men as really caused them to suffer.
    My ResurrXion thoughts/ list:

1. X-Men Blue
    2. Generation X
    3. All-New Wolverine
    4. Jean Grey
    5. Iceman
    6. Old Man Logan
    7. Weapon X
    8. X-Men Gold

Nah. I've enjoyed a bunch of the Inhuman books since the push started
    We need better comics

Who or what is is the Princess/Story in next season's Once Upon A Time?