Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

My dislike for prequels aside, I would've liked to see something shortly after the first movie's time period.

Of course, that's all contingent on whether or not the DCEU is still regarded as watchable post-2017.

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    Of course, that's all contingent on whether or not the DCEU is still regarded as watchable post-2017.
    Wonder Woman's getting positive early buzz. Even from some professional critics.

As for Justice League, eh, I think it will make money regardless of its critical reception.

My cast for the sequel:

Cheetah - Emily Blunt
    Myndi Mayer - Meryl Streep (We need Meryl in a superhero flick sometime.)
    Circe (as a cameo) - I still haven't decided on who should play Circe.

Astonishing Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

As long as it's in the modern day, Cheetah is the main antagonist and Patty is back, I'm a happy camper.

Cheetah- Emily Blunt, Rosamond Pike, Rachel Weisz, or Kate Winslet
    Circe- Charlize Theron or Eva Green

eva green would actually make a great cheetah too

Astonishing Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    eva green would actually make a great cheetah too
    I think a lot of the ideal actresses for Cheetah and Circe end up overlapping. If they could fit one, they could probably nail the other as well.

Ultimate Member

Same with Cheetah and Veronica Cale as well.

Amazing Member

Personally I'd like to see a few outfit changes(a longer battle skirt, no heels, and some sleeves/shoulder coverage) and a creative take on the Savage Moon arc. Also I'd like Etta and Steve to come back some type of way I'd hate to see them go for good.
    So you don't like Wonder Woman's outfit or you prefer for her to be more covered up?

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I think a lot of the ideal actresses for Cheetah and Circe end up overlapping. If they could fit one, they could probably nail the other as well.
    I always saw cheetah with a more dancer like build or at least more muscular and Circe with more of a model look. I want Naomi Campbell or Jasmine Tookes to play her tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahina View Post
    So you don't like Wonder Woman's outfit or you prefer for her to be more covered up?
    I like her costume but id rather she be covered more and for it to be a bit more realistic since shes a warrior and the heels would make it harder for her to fight.
    Last edited by Aphrodite's Champion; 05-18-2017 at 07:49 PM.

Spectacular Member

In DC movies set in the "future" (i.e. after the events of Justice League), I'd like to see Wonder Woman receive an updated, more practical costume. Sure, her costume is from Themyscira and she wears it once in WW1 and then magically brings it out of storage to wear in Dawn of Justice. And Justice League is supposedly set just a few months after DoJ, so Diana may not have fully embraced her destiny as a publicly known / recognised costumed superhero, hence why she's still wearing the same armour.

But, going forward, I think the costume could lose the high wedge heels, lengthen the skirt and they could either add straps to the bodice or her entire torso could be covered. I'd suggest pants, but I know that's pretty much considered blasphemy. Basically, I don't want to see more promo images of the Justice League where every male member is covered from neck to toe (or for some, from head to toe) while Wonder Woman is standing there in little more than a glorified mini-dress and thigh-high boots. It's silly. I want them to look like a team. That could mean Aquaman ditching his torso armour and Superman sporting a costume which he could logically "hide" under his civilian clothes, like some boxer briefs and a singlet, but that's not going to happen. So, it's up to Wonder Woman to be reimagined to more closely resemble the rest of her team. It's been done before (e.g. the Justice Lords version of Wonder Woman from JLU) and it could be done again.

Standing Member

In movies and even more so on TV, the heroes spend most of their time in civilian dress. And, if the hero wears a mask, he/she finds every reason to take it off as soon as possible (probably the reason their secret identities ain't so secret).

I could see a scene where Diana is pressured into wearing some ceremonial outfit for a PR appearance, but the press event gets attacked by terrorists and she has to spring into action--getting rid of the cape and boots that would only slow her down. More likely, in modern day, Diana Prince will be wearing a pantsuit most of the time.
    If you would be beloved and die regretted
    Profit by the example of
    DASH

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite's Champion View Post
    I always saw cheetah with a more dancer like build or at least more muscular and Circe with more of a model look. I want Naomi Campbell to play her tbh.

I like her costume but id rather she be covered more and for it to be a bit more realistic since shes a warrior and the heels would make it harder for her to fight.
    Did you like the costume that Wonder Woman wore in Justice League: War animated movie? Do you prefer that?

Did you like the costume that Wonder Woman wore in Justice League: War animated movie? Do you prefer that?
    I liked that one too it felt a lot more current but they should have added her skirt for more coverage and so it could look more greek. Wbu?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite's Champion View Post
    I liked that one too it felt a lot more current but they should have added her skirt for more coverage and so it could look more greek. Wbu?
    Yeah. It would be perfect if they added the battle skirt. I like the costume evil dictator Wonder Woman wore in Flashpoint Paradox animated movie because she wore a battle skirt.

Yeah. It would be perfect if they added the battle skirt. I like the costume evil dictator Wonder Woman wore in Flashpoint Paradox animated movie because she wore a battle skirt.
    Yeah I liked that one too esp with that crown she had