Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default What would you do with WW after Rucka?

Alright, so I know that WW is getting a tempt writer to do a 5 issue arc after Rucka, but after that ends, lets assume you have are the editor of WW and DC asked you to give WW a spinoff book as well as a new writer on the main book, how would you handle that?

I would bring back Sensations Comics and establish some small things about her character like how her everyday life works and it'd tie into the main book which would focus on a story between her and Cheetah
    Last edited by Aphrodite's Champion; 05-16-2017 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite's Champion View Post
    I would bring back Sensations Comics and establish some small things about her character like how her everyday life works and it'd tie into the main book which would focus on a story between her and Cheetah
    I like that idea about sensation comics, seems like such a no brainer to have a second WW title called that.

I'd fix her relationship with Donna (& Donna's past in general) in one WW arc, and bring back Cassie in the following arc (Obviously with as little n52 as I can have). But Steve and Etta get as main supporting characters while Cassie and Donna are the supporting characters from Sensation Comics.

I'd bring back the Silver Swan (Probably close to Valerie's character), keep Rucka's Cheetah and bring back Poison closer to her doctor roots.

Also, I'd totally do a Troia mini-series, because it's long due.

Hire Phil Jimenez to write and draw one of these books. Bring back Giganta as a serious, on-going threat. Reestablish Diana relationship with Donna and Cassie along with straightening out their origins and powers. Have Diana and Steve get engaged. Remix Colonel Poison into something much more similar to Eric Luke version. Coordinate a crossover with Aquaman(and Mera) in which our heroes take on Queen Clea and her invading army of Venturians.
    Currently Reading: Aquaman, Batgirl & The Birds of Prey, Green Arrow. Hal Jordan & The Green Lantern Corps, Justice League of America, The Terrifics, Titans, Wonder Woman, & Wonder Woman '77.

Incredible Member

Full reboot with a retelling of her origin.

Sorry but no to the reboot Diana has always gotten mini reboots that have causes serious problems . Why would you want the problem to continue? Also the sells are better than Azz's or finches . We have to move forward and stop with the mini reboots
    Please sign this so we can at least show DC we want Legend of Wonder Woman part 2.

https://www.change.org/p/comic-fans-...part-2-back-on

DC comics can't keep rebooting Diana. It's the reason for the sales and poor character before new 52. Not only that but we shouldn't have the amazons be jerks but interesting characters . I would love to see the amazons being treated like characters and not jerks or savages. I mean new 52 had the problem of why would Diana want to come back here and defense this place . No one tested her with respect
    Please sign this so we can at least show DC we want Legend of Wonder Woman part 2.

Incredible Member

Definition of sarcasm

1 : a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain

2 a : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual
    2 b : the use or language of sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Coordinate a crossover with Aquaman(and Mera) in which our heroes take on Queen Clea and her invading army of Venturians.
    Love all your ideas, but this one especially.

She needs another book. Senesation comcics could be more of her dealings with people and her human villains

Three to four issue arcs with a mandate to revitalize/modernize her villains in a meaningful way as they relate to Diana; Giganta, Silver Swan, Angle Man, Queen of Fables, The Mask, Queen Clea, Doctor Cyber, The Gentleman Killer, Doctor Poison, Doctor Psycho, Gundra, Superwoman, Medousa, Zara, Astarte, Eviless, Minister Blizzard, Duke of Deception, Draska Nishki, Tigra Tropica, Devastation, Anton Unreal, Duke Dazam, Adjuncter, and Villainy Inc.

The first arc would be the history of Dr. Psycho and how he was responsible along with Ares for messing with Diana's head and causing The Lies. This would lead Diana to unravel The Lies effects on Donna and Cassie and in the end bring them closer to home. Dark Angel would be the antagonist that manipulated their origins.

Then I'd have Diana find Strife and figure out her connection and motivation. The gods in Azzarello's run were the same gods in Perez and Rucka's runs, only in another form. Blonde Hippolyta was really Antiope and her Amazons on the fake Themyscira were the Bana. They were a party to Strife's scheme in order to steal the real Themyscira's champion for themselves and because they were forced to by Myrna Black, Grail and the forces of Apokolips. Eventually I'd have Steve Trevor find out he had a prior life as Tom Tresser and have him adopt Nemesis' cloaking technology and use it in battle. Diana would remember her past lives as well and have them integrated into her post-Rebirth form.

I'd retain the same supporting cast, Etta, The Picket and Steve's men would become a part of A.R.G.U.S. with Steve at the helm. Wonder Woman would form her own team consisting of Cassie, Donna, Hessia/Nubia, Grace Choi, Big Barda and Earth 2's Fury. They would be the stars of her second title and they'd be tasked with infiltrating and taking revenge on Apokolips, Grail and Darkseid.

Ultimate Member

With two books I'd have one, Sensation probably, do the lighter more traditional stories and have the main book follow more in the veins of a merged Azzarello/Rucka run where the serious stuff is going down.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    Three to four issue arcs with a mandate to revitalize/modernize her villains in a meaningful way as they relate to Diana; Giganta, Silver Swan, Angle Man, Queen of Fables, The Mask, Queen Clea, Doctor Cyber, The Gentleman Killer, Doctor Poison, Doctor Psycho, Gundra, Superwoman, Medousa, Zara, Astarte, Eviless, Minister Blizzard, Duke of Deception, Draska Nishki, Tigra Tropica, Devastation, Anton Unreal, Duke Dazam, Adjuncter, and Villainy Inc.

Great idea! I'd also like to see her Axis-related villains appear such as Baron Blitzkreig, Armageddon, Red Panzer, Kung, Sumo the Samurai, and Paula Von Gunther. Sadly, this probably won't happen until after the JSA returns and DC's current WWII history is laid out.
    Currently Reading: Aquaman, Batgirl & The Birds of Prey, Green Arrow. Hal Jordan & The Green Lantern Corps, Justice League of America, The Terrifics, Titans, Wonder Woman, & Wonder Woman '77.