Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Submit Your "Amazing X-Men" Questions for Chris Yost & Craig Kyle

"Amazing X-Men" writers Chris Yost and Craig Kyle are the next guests for CBR's X-POSITION, and we want your questions for the writing duo.

Full article here.

We were given to understand that X-23 was appearing in the World War Wendigo arc, which issues will Laura be in? And do you have any long-term or future plans for her beyond this (*hopehopehope*)?

How long are you planning to stay with the book? The X-Men just haven't been the same since you left.

Any plan on using some of the X-Students? Any Favorite X-Villains?
    FAIL HYDRA

Can you make an arc that only features the X-students and not the ones that are spotlighted in Wolverine and the X-men ?

Hi there, already loving what you're doing on this series! I do have a couple of questions:

Northstar is my favourite Alpha Flight member, and its great that you've kept him on. I'd like to see more of him, especially him and Kyle - any chance of this happening in the near future?

What was the main reason you two decided on using Alpha Flight in you're first arc? Are you fans? And will we be seeing any of them after this arc?

Thanks and keep up the good work!
    Last edited by MrMcMuffin; 07-10-2014 at 02:23 AM. Reason: my last one seems to have been answered

I just dropped this book from my pull list today. Marvel is killing me with all these 3.99 books. Had to make cutbacks and Marvel leads the cuts. If independent books cost 2.99 why is Marvel insisting on being greedy? Lots of interesting Image books on the horizon at only 2.99. Sorry, don't make mine Marvel.

Bendis, leave the X-books MakubeX's Avatar

With Wolverine about to hit the dust, how will his death effect the book? Also, will there be a replacement for him?

Seeing as World War Wendigo is the last arc before Logan dies, will the Wendigos play a role in his death at all?
    Formerly the ImpossibleQuestion, but I don't deal in superlatives. They're the worst.

BANNED

How will Storm react to Logan's death? Also what is her role in your book?

o

The demon under your bed Daymare's Avatar

With Storm being in so many books right now, including her upcoming solo, is there a chance we may get to see a different X-man take the lead of this particular group and give a focus to some other characters? It appears, just based on these last few issues that she is running a little thin and emotional and needs a break from the spotlight. Is there another character you feel has a story that has yet to be told that could be focused on...like Firestar?
    If you are ignoring my point of view why is your name ALWAYS viewing my profile? Bye girl bye

Any plans to check in on Elixir?

Quote Originally Posted by Daymare View Post
    With Storm being in so many books right now, including her upcoming solo, is there a chance we may get to see a different X-man take the lead of this particular group and give a focus to some other characters? It appears, just based on these last few issues that she is running a little thin and emotional and needs a break from the spotlight. Is there another character you feel has a story that has yet to be told that could be focused on...like Firestar?
    Since Rogue is "Back from the dead", could there be made a place for her in your book? Unlike Storm, Rogue isn't being used ANYWHERE in any of the X-Men books...

Quote Originally Posted by hunterrose64 View Post
    I just dropped this book from my pull list today. Marvel is killing me with all these 3.99 books. Had to make cutbacks and Marvel leads the cuts. If independent books cost 2.99 why is Marvel insisting on being greedy? Lots of interesting Image books on the horizon at only 2.99. Sorry, don't make mine Marvel.
    Because Marvel has shareholders to appease while indie creators can get by on ramen and peanut butter on pasteboard if they decide it's worth it to keep publishing something they love.
    User formerly known as Gary Cody.

What is Marvel's agenda against Alpha Flight? With so few Sarcee Indian's in comics, why did you feel the need to kill off one, the only female I might add, of the two who are featured in your comics?