Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default How do you feel about the bulllet scene ?

We learned Diana is not bulletproof but she doesn't die from bullets and seems to heal from them quickly. I feel that is okay but is the grenade scene kind of weird due to this scene ?
    Please sign this so we can at least show DC we want Legend of Wonder Woman part 2.

https://www.change.org/p/comic-fans-...part-2-back-on

Huh? What bullet scene? What grenade scene? Are these spoilers??
    Are you sure that "by the grace of God" you survived? Maybe God was trying to get you, and missed.
    Twitter @RealWonderman

Seconded.

We're not telepaths. Context please.

And mark it as spoilers if applicable.
    So this Zealot comes to my door, all glazed eyes and clean reproductive organs, asking me if I ever think about God. So I tell him I killed God. I tracked God down like a rabid dog, hacked off his legs with a hedge trimmer, and boiled off his corpse in an acid bath. So he pulls an alternating-current taser on me and tells me that only the Official Serbian Church of Tesla can save my polyphase intrinsic electric field, known to non-engineers as "the soul". So I hit him. What would you do?

Are you talking about Joss Whedon's script?
    Are you sure that "by the grace of God" you survived? Maybe God was trying to get you, and missed.
    Twitter @RealWonderman

The last few issues, with Team Poison distracting her so Colonel Poison can shoot her. Also when Diana is visiting the Mall after gaining her powers, she contains a grenade with her hands, with no damage as it blows up.
    Richard Alexander

I'm fine with the bullet scene. After all, her origin usually has the bullets & bracelets aspect.
    Currently Reading: Aquaman, Batgirl & The Birds of Prey, Green Arrow. Hal Jordan & The Green Lantern Corps, Justice League of America, Titans, Wonder Woman, & Wonder Woman '77.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I'm fine with the bullet scene. After all, her origin usually has the bullets & bracelets aspect.
    What IS the bullet scene?
    So this Zealot comes to my door, all glazed eyes and clean reproductive organs, asking me if I ever think about God. So I tell him I killed God. I tracked God down like a rabid dog, hacked off his legs with a hedge trimmer, and boiled off his corpse in an acid bath. So he pulls an alternating-current taser on me and tells me that only the Official Serbian Church of Tesla can save my polyphase intrinsic electric field, known to non-engineers as "the soul". So I hit him. What would you do?

Sorry issue 19. When Diana got shot.has for the grenade scene I meant year one issue when she holds one in her hands. Many are saying she can be pierced by a bullet but can't be harms by a grenade
    Please sign this so we can at least show DC we want Legend of Wonder Woman part 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    What IS the bullet scene?
    I just told you what the bullet scene is. lol
    Richard Alexander

AHHHHH!! Thanks! When I read the word scene, I assumed movie. I actually liked it, I don't mind bullets being able to pierce her skin where she is and vulnerable to other things like blasts. I can let that work in my mind. And I like it. Otherwise bullets and bracelet is completely unnecessary.
    Twitter @RealWonderman

"Im Mary Poppins Yall!" Aioros22's Avatar

So, bullet resistante and not necessarily invulnerable? Seems par the course for a good deal of tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    I just told you what the bullet scene is. lol
    Woops. I somehow completely scrolled past that. My bad.

Wasn't Diana's thing that she was always fine against blunt force trauma but piercing weapons could hurt her?

Quote Originally Posted by ekrolo2 View Post
    Wasn't Diana's thing that she was always fine against blunt force trauma but piercing weapons could hurt her?
    Pretty much since the golden age. I think it makes since that last don't harm her since they are different from pierced weapon. Some think the year one scene with the grenade was stupid since she was powerful to not be harmed by it. I get a blast and a pierce are two different things. A pierce weapon is more Precise . Yes we have things like ladders that can be Precise but the way that work are different

Thank god bullets and piercing weapons can harm her. Otherwise those bullets and bracelets would be useless.