1. The Empire Strikes Back
    2. A New Hope
    3. Rogue One
    4. Revenge of the Sith
    5. Attack of the Clones
    6. Return of the Jedi
    7. The Phantom Menace
    8. The Force Awakens
    Pull List: Vertigo - Astro City Image - Autumnlands, Beauty, Copperhead, Cyberforce, The Discipline, Drifter, East of West, Eden's Fall, Lazarus, Low, Magdalena, Monstress, The Old Guard, Postal, Regression, Renato Jones: The One %, Snowfall, Spawn, Spread, The Walking Dead, Youngblood. Other - Penny Dreadful, Robyn Hood: I Love NY, Star Trek: Boldly Go, The Woods.

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post
    II - The worst SW film in my opinion. When I was younger I was told that Anakin Skywalker was a valiant Jedi Knight and pilot that, sadly succumbed to the Dark Side and became Darth Vader. Now I know that he's a whining, moping, creepy tosspot with mummy issues.
    Ah, the version of Anakin you were told about indeed does exist, and stars in the Clone Wars animated series.
    So this Zealot comes to my door, all glazed eyes and clean reproductive organs, asking me if I ever think about God. So I tell him I killed God. I tracked God down like a rabid dog, hacked off his legs with a hedge trimmer, and boiled off his corpse in an acid bath. So he pulls an alternating-current taser on me and tells me that only the Official Serbian Church of Tesla can save my polyphase intrinsic electric field, known to non-engineers as "the soul". So I hit him. What would you do?

BANNED

1-Empire Strikes Back
    2-Revenge of The Sith
    3-A New Hope
    4-Return Of The Jedi
    5-The Force Awakens
    6-Rogue One
    7-Attack Of The Clones
    8-The Phantom Manace

Spectacular Member

1. Empire Strikes Back
    2. Star Wars
    3. Rogue One
    4. The Force Awakens
    5. Return of the Jedi

6. Phantom Menace

7. Revenge of the Sith
    8. Attack of the Clones

Episode VI - Love how Luke becomes bad ass and tries to save Vadar. Get rid of the Ewoks though...
    Episode V - Slow start but great pay off
    Episode VII - New cast are awesome.
    Episode IV - Where it begins
    Rouge One
    Episode III - How Palpatine plays off Anakin is awesome. The final fight is a bit too dancy for my liking.
    Episode I - The fight between Obi-Won and Darth Maul is awesome but everything else suuucks. I blame Qui-Gon
    Episode II - George Lucas writing romance is never fun.

I'll ignore Rogue One for the most part. I actually rewatched all 7 recently so this is pretty fresh on my mind. My choices might be different from most people though

1. Episode IV- one of the greatest adventure/pulp stories ever. Very few I have above it in this genre
    2. Episode III- sue me. I enjoy the hell out of this movie. At a point where CGI was getting solid and some of those worlds really display Lucas's imagination
    3. Episode V- also a very good movie although not my favorite like others. What's good about it already known so don't need to discuss
    4. Episode VII- very entertaining movie and good start to series. Love the characters but found environments to be boring
    5. Episode VI- ROJ fell a lot in my rewatch and I almost kept it in a tie with TPM. Found the Jabba opening to be a drag and Endor to be a waste of time. Not enough Death Star
    6. Episode I- better than I remembered although completely irrelevant to the overall saga. Jar Jar really brings it down. Maul still cool as hell
    7. Episode II- really bad romance movie stuck in a solid Obi-Wan mystery flick. A diff writer could have made this work but in the end, that dialog is just.. eww
    Last edited by The Kid; 06-06-2017 at 10:41 PM.
    DC, hurry up and make your own version of Marvel Unlimited!

1 - A New Hope
    2 - The Empire Strikes Back
    3 - Return of the Jedi
    4 - Revenge of the Sith
    5 - A New Hope 2, Attack of the nose.
    6 - Attack of the Clones
    7 - The Phantom Menace.

Yeah, what i can say, i'm 39, nothing will ever come close to the original trilogy for me. Not just because of the actual quality of the movies but cause i grew up with them, cause Luke was my hero when i was a lad, cause it meant quite a big deal to me during a long, long time.