Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I remember loving it as a kid and haven't seen it since

The list has both Batman and the Tick on it.

It's worthless.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I remembered it more for "he's that kid from The Sound of Music and now he's Peter Parker."
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 fanatic, Avatar-maker, SHSO player, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    That list is garbage and the writer lost any credibility he might have had when he put Batman on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post

It's worthless.
    And strangely, that Batman show is also on their list of best shows.
    I don't like their reasoning for it being listed among the worst.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Please turn off your ad block, ads accompanying my videos are how I earn money

Astonishing Member

It's worthless.
    It's a Newsarama list. Of course it's worthless.

it really needs to be released to DVD or at least to Netflix or Hulu. There is more than enough demand. It seems like someone insisted that it be 'buried', possibly around the time that the Maguire films had been greenlit.
    I met Mr. Hammond earlier this year. It was fun to be able to talk with him for a few minutes, and get some signed photos.

Astonishing Member Metamorphosis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    it really needs to be released to DVD or at least to Netflix or Hulu. There is more than enough demand. It seems like someone insisted that it be 'buried', possibly around the time that the Maguire films had been greenlit.
    I met Mr. Hammond earlier this year. It was fun to be able to talk with him for a few minutes, and get some signed photos.
    It would need considerable restoration though, considering its native 4:3 aspect.

I am surprised it never got a proper DVD release of some kind, though.
    "On the Internet, inside information is currency, and there will always be counterfeiters among us." - J. Michael Straczynski

Quite proud to be called a "Crawlspace Guy"!

Cocaine and Chainsaws (NSFW)

I loved it as a kid... Even for years it was the best Spider-man costume filmed. Even the clunky webshooters that were sometimes there, sometimes not... . It looked like it jumped right off the comic page. It felt 'Real' in a way that none of the others ever have (Until Amazing Spider-man 2... that is now the greatest Spider-man costume ever filmed!!)

The lack of known villains... that always sucked, but at the same time.... Spider-man is CONSTANTLY mixing it up with gangs of ordinary humans from Kingpin to burgler in AF 15... So it's still accurate, it's just the more boring side of accurate

I'm sure it hasn't aged great, but I still love it for what it was and would grab a DVD of that in a heartbeat. Compared to the other Marvel TV stuff (Captain America, Dr. strange, and... something else) Spider-man was my favorite and felt the most accurate.

It's worthless.
    Agreed!!! I know Batman has it's haters (who are incredibly WRONG), but I know Tick is REALLY well loved and still quoted years after cancellation.