Spectacular Member

Default Bane vs Deadshot

Bane vs Deadshot
    New 52 Version
    Just H2H only

Who Wins?

Why on earth would you want to put Deadshot in a hand to hand brawl?
    So this Zealot comes to my door, all glazed eyes and clean reproductive organs, asking me if I ever think about God. So I tell him I killed God. I tracked God down like a rabid dog, hacked off his legs with a hedge trimmer, and boiled off his corpse in an acid bath. So he pulls an alternating-current taser on me and tells me that only the Official Serbian Church of Tesla can save my polyphase intrinsic electric field, known to non-engineers as "the soul". So I hit him. What would you do?

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Yeah...I'm sure Floyd can manage just fine against ordinary dudes, but Bane is going to wreck him something fierce.
    Why Are We Here?, by Pendaran

"...the Myths Transformed version of the legendarium, in which the Moon is Melkor's attempt to make his own Arda with blackjack and hookers."
    - Estrecca

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move."
    - Nik Hasta

"[Kent] Nelson was nearly invariably presented as the guy who, barring the Spectre, made everyone else generally gasp and go "Doctor Fate don't shiv, he balls nasty.", even Superman."
    - Pendaran

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i'm gonna have to agree too. why put a guy who's who thing is shooting shit in a H2H fight with someone like bane? i mean he's no slouch when he has to fight like this but this is a bit of a stretch.