Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 57
  1. #1

    Angry I really dislike injustice

    Hi everyone. I used to be here but i loss my old account.

    And i wanted to share this tought. Warning, some rant incoming

    I LOATHE INJUSTICE


    The story of this game is no more than a batman wankfest and it craps on icons like Clark and Diana, so the bat can be the goodie goodie again. Is painful to look on the youtube comments on the story mode People sayin Superman sucks, and calling Diana the B word .What was WB thinkin when they green lighted this story, we are talking about two members of the trinity , and one of them THE premiere female hero, turned into a excuse of lady macbeth

    I used to be a big Batman fan, and i still like most ofh is incarnations, specially the cinematic versions, but this gary stu Brice that ALWAYS is right and has to be right is annoying. And you guys know what is funnier. When you say why there is no evil batman stories for a change, some people say that would not work cause Superman would smash him easily, but yet, this is the guy that have contingency plans to take down ALL the league . Give me a break

    But maybe the fandom is also to blame, cause people see to enjoy batman lookin good at exense of others. Just a example, Bv S was far from perfect, but at least it was a weird case where Bruce was actually in the wrong. Anyways, still had injustice scenario teasers with the knightmare, sigh

    Sorry, lol, just wanted to take this out of my chest

  2. #2
    Mighty Member Coal Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    You're right. Injustice is bad. From the characterizations down to the costume designs. The whole thing seems like it comes from people who don't really understand what's special about the characters. It's someone with a cursory knowledge of the DCU smashing action figures together. Nothing more.

  3. #3

    Default

    and yet is a game that is played for a a lot of people that will never touch a comic book in their life. Depressing

  4. #4
    Mighty Member sakuyamons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    1,355

    Default

    Eh, not a fan of the verse, but I really dig the videogame

  5. #5

    Default

    They could still made a cool fighting video game where you actually fought villains in story mode, and have random fights in Arcade like it was always the case with fighting games, tought

  6. #6
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    564

    Default

    OP, you won me over at batman wankfest.

    Crap like this and fanboys who defend his role as "the hero" because of "he's human" or dumb crap like that is why I can't stand him.

    Just once we get a story where he's the bad guy who needs to be stopped. I don't care who beats him up have it be Wonder Woman, Guy Gardner or even Plastic Man.
    Anything to show that just because he's Batman doesn't mean he's the morally superior douche all the time.

  7. #7
    Mighty Member sakuyamons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    1,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    They could still made a cool fighting video game where you actually fought villains in story mode, and have random fights in Arcade like it was always the case with fighting games, tought
    True

    I really dislike #edgy storylines, and I'm still bitter because Superman threw my Teen Titans to the Phantom Zone in the Injustice Comic, but I try not to take it seriously. I'm working on making Cheetah a main so I can beat Injustice Diana how she deserves it.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AquaLantern View Post
    OP, you won me over at batman wankfest.

    Crap like this and fanboys who defend his role as "the hero" because of "he's human" or dumb crap like that is why I can't stand him.

    Just once we get a story where he's the asshole who needs to be stopped. I don't care who beats him up have it be Wonder Woman, Guy Gardner or even Plastic Man.
    Anything to show that just because he's Batman doesn't mean he's the morally superior douche all the time.
    lol, thank you . And yeah, again, the funniest part is that argument that a evil batman story doesnt work because the league would crush him easily, but yet he have plans to take down all the league. Agree with yourselves people. And if he can defeat everyone, and also has to be morally superior to everyone, that is the very definition of a Stu character . And Batman doesnt have to be a Stu. He worked fine without being one for decades

    And stop with the focus on the non kill thing , sigh. We all know the moral discurse is a excuse to recicle villains that at the end are just big karma houdinis. Again, with Batman, is like he cares more about Joker than his victims . I dont ask for my heroes to be cold blood killers, but i dont buy that if you kill a mass murder psycho you are just like him, thats is BS, and is becomin a big gripe i have with the genre overall

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    True

    I really dislike #edgy storylines, and I'm still bitter because Superman threw my Teen Titans to the Phantom Zone in the Injustice Comic, but I try not to take it seriously. I'm working on making Cheetah a main so I can beat Injustice Diana how she deserves it.
    no , you are falling for it, my friend. Injustass is makin you hate Diana . Dont worry, i just kidding, but my point stands. Considering a lot of people will play tis game but isn ot invested on the characters, that is not a smart way for WB to promote some of their biggest icons. Geez, and we later wonder why Batman outseels everyone

  10. #10

    Default

    I agree. I like the mobile app but the story treats Diana so badly. It's not even that she's evil but she's not even a good villain from what little I read. She's under Supermans regime and constantly doing things for him instead of her own sake. I think they took these characters and just write for one particular audience (Batman fans who don't even read comics).

  11. #11
    Ultimate Member Robotman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,086

    Default

    Totally agree. If there's one character that actually comes off worse than Superman in Injustice it's Wonder Woman. I seriously couldn't believe they insinuated that she had a hand in turning Superman into a dictator. She is already portrayed as a war mongering simpleton but to reduce the most iconic female character in pop culture to a stereotypical manipulative female is just offensive. They seemed to be implying that Wonder Woman was Superman's Jezebel, Eve, etc. The ridiculous mythological trope of the manipulative woman.

  12. #12
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    16,846

    Default

    Eh, I enjoy Injustice and the characterizations of the universe for what they are, even if they're not my "ideal" takes.

    I think it's still fun for the most part.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Eh, I enjoy Injustice and the characterizations of the universe for what they are, even if they're not my "ideal" takes.

    I think it's still fun for the most part.
    i see your avatar and im not surprised...XD

  14. #14
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    16,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    i see your avatar and im not surprised...XD
    Well, I'd like to think character favoritism isn't a factor on my part....

  15. #15

    Default

    dont worry, i was kiddin again. But yeah, i dont like injustice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •