Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur #19
    Mosaic #8
    Secret Warriors #2
    The Mighty Captain Marvel #5
    Totally Awesome Hulk #19
    Venom #150
    X-Men: Blue #4

Quote Originally Posted by dan12456 View Post
    Also regarding the sales discussion, considering we know both Moon Girl and Ms Marvel sell way better in trade I'm wondering if they won't hold off a little (if sales are bad) to see if this book does the same since they are core cast members.
    Yeah, that's why I mentioned it might get a reprieve if there's a marketing plan for selling outside the direct market. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to push this through to Scholastic given Ms. Marvel and Moon Girl and DD.

Iirc, over 200,000 of Champions #1 was sold to Scholastic. That's why there was such a huge sales drop from Champions #1 to #2. Champions #1 was probably a test or something for viability of the property within that market for eventual TPB sales.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Batwoman, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Defenders, Hawkeye, Secret Empire, Sam Wilson, Steve Rogers, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja, Nancy Drew

All-New Guardians of the Galaxy #2

Captain America: Steve Rogers #17

Jean Grey #2

Secret Warriors #2

Totally Awesome Hulk #19

Trade Wait List
    Moon Girl & DD
    Mother Entropy

I Am Groot #1 - I've been wanting a new Groot book for so long, and now we're getting it! Can't wait to see what Hastings does with this!
    Secret Warriors #2 - Enjoyed the first issue, so I'm gonna keep following along with this this series.
    Venom #150 - Guess this is the unofficial start of Legacy. Either way, I'm very interested to see what direction this new Venom series is going to take now it's back to the old status quo.
    Current Reading List: Sonic The Hedgehog, Sonic Universe, Spider-Gwen, Unbelievable Gwenpool, Hawkeye, Hulk, U.S.Avengers, Amazing Spider-Man, Secret Empire, Secret Warriors, I Am Groot
    DC: Green Lanterns, Batgirl, Batman, Superman

Maybe Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme #8

That's it. Huh.
    Currently Reading: DC: Hellblazer /// MARVEL: Iron Fist /// IMAGE: Renato Jones Season 2: Freelancer, Seven to Eternity

Upcoming Reading: DC: Mr. Miracle /// MARVEL: Iron Fists, Spirits of Vengeance, Moon Knight /// IMAGE: Frontier, Sons of Shaolin, The Realm /// DYNAMITE: John Wick

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Nothing for the week.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Spectacular Member Sensational C's Avatar

Captain America: Steve Rodgers #17
    Vemon #150 Mainly for Flash and Mania

Maybe:
    Jean Grey #2
    TA Hulk #19

Venom #150 for the Flash story.. but that's all really.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    BLACK PANTHER #14 (T'Challa's on his second major arc I am looking forward to a nice quiet holiday weekend with this series and make a call as to my edumacated feelings regarding it.)
    DOCTOR STRANGE SORCERERS SUPREME #8 (Same here, I have far too many series I've let pile up. What is wrong with me that I put work and family matters above reading comic books?)
    INFAMOUS IRON MAN #8 (Vic, Mini Reed, Ben and Vic's Mom. I really hope Bendis pulls these already defined characters into a conflict - I mean story - that is worthy of them.)

I feel the same. I want to see an interesting payoff here but since it's Bendis, something tells me this issue will still leave some things unresolved.

I have been buying Black Panther but they're in my to be read pile, which I must attack soon.
    Also getting Captain America : Steve Rogers #17 so I can know what's going in Secret Empire
    Doctor Doom Appreciation Thread at CBR Forums
    My old SuperHero Squad name: Steel Divine Duke

Captain America: Steve Rogers #17
    Jean Grey #2
    The Mighty Captain Marvel #5
    Totally Awesome Hulk #19

Nothing this week.

This Week's Comics: Iceman #3, Star Trek: Boldly Go #10, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #72, Saga #45, Usagi Yojimbo v 31

Incredible Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Jean Grey #2
    Secret Warriors #2
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Amazing Member

Mighty Captain Marvel # 5
    Captain America: Steve Rogers # 17

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Venom #150 for the Flash story.. but that's all really.
    As a fellow Agent Venom fan, I am so sorry because, considering the premise alone was that Flash lost Venom off panel between series (especially when it was just so Costa could have a new Venom) and this is gonna tell us the how, you just know this is gonna be horribly unsatisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    As a fellow Agent Venom fan, I am so sorry because, considering the premise alone was that Flash lost Venom off panel between series (especially when it was just so Costa could have a new Venom) and this is gonna tell us the how, you just know this is gonna be horribly unsatisfying.
    Yup.. I'm preparing for exactly that. But Agent Venom has been one of my favorite characters since Remender launched the book and I feel like I owe it to Flash to at least read how this all happened.