Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My tandem of Mutant MUSES Heroine Addict's Avatar

Lookin' more & more like havin' a Twitter acct.'s the way to go. A lot of developments of late, have increasingly convinced me of that. But temporarily, for the time being, this will do I guess. LOTS more of POLARIS, and new, significant X-roles for both her & DAZZLER. Also, Sunfire, Blink, & Rictor, as well as Cecilia Reyes. AND, Northstar, Frenzy, & Banshee from the old school, plus Dust, Hellion, & Surge from the new school.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 05-19-2017 at 06:24 AM.
    My TOP 2 X-Faves:
    Polaris & Dazzler!!

Gambit Gambit Gambit.

You want this to feel like the classic 90's books with a lot of success? Give Gambit his solo back.

Fantastic Member SchismOfMadroces's Avatar

I really want a New Mutants reuinion, but I also want to see the Kyle/Yost New X-Men again. If a writer could feature both in one book without regressing the younger kids to the role of a trainee squad or replicating Guggenheim's Young X-Men, I'd be all over that.

Astonishing Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    Less X-titles....
    Hater be gone
    Stop complaining and start dancing

A team with young or new mutants out-of-school acting like heroes with Surge, Mercury, Hellion, Rockslide, Anole, Pixie, Dust, Triage, Wolfsbane, Hijack, Penance or other students and with some adults as supervisors as Karma or Sage.

Cyclops solo (adult)
    The Adventures of Cyclops and Emma
    Rogue solo
    Magik solo

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    A good New X-men book with Hellion, Dust, Indra, Surge, Rockslide, Anole and Murcury
    This. I would just add Prodigy, Pixie and Cipher.

I would love for us to come up with a team and concept that everyone here agrees on. Then maybe we can get somewhere.
    First X-Lady

they are trying to find out if we really want that emma frost/new tian book, and i say YES.

uncanny x-men/x-men black starring emma, magik, the cuckoos, xorn, exodus, elixir, and whoever else is with the white queen. setting is new tian. it practically writes itself.

X-Force with Cable and Deadpool. Or a new Cable and Deadpool book.

Incredible Member darewithpeace's Avatar

so that means that the x-titles have been selling and doing well for marvel.... mmhh... and they wanted to kill them.... i dont know how to feel about this, Are they taking advantage of our mutants?
    we can be heroes, just for one day

I've seen things like this before in social media.

I have my doubts how genuine this is from Marvel. Are they asking because they'll take our opinions and turn them into stories? or is this just their Social Media Manager trying to get their hashtag to trend?

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    so that means that the x-titles have been selling and doing well for marvel.... mmhh... and they wanted to kill them.... i dont know how to feel about this, Are they taking advantage of our mutants?
    That's what I think too!

If the Uncanny X-Men does get launched again, I would love it to have: Dani Moonstar and Cypher as the team leaders with Hellion, Dust, Armour, Surge, Pixie, Anole, Rockslide, Transonic and Ink with reccuring guest stars Wolverine, Hope and the other students

Or X-Factor with Madrox (A dupe rescued by M and Tempus before his death), M, Tempus, Hijack, Wolfsbane, Strong Guy, Rictor, Shatterstar, Layla Miller and the possible return of Siryn
    My ResurrXion thoughts/ list:

1. X-Men Blue
    2. Jean Grey
    3. All-New Wolverine
    4. X-Men Gold
    5. Weapon X

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    I've seen things like this before in social media.

I have my doubts how genuine this is from Marvel. Are they asking because they'll take our opinions and turn them into stories? or is this just their Social Media Manager trying to get their hashtag to trend?
    Well, it would help if ResurrXion wasn't such a complicated word to spell. I've seen typos on that Twitter feed where people get the amount of Rs and Ss wrong.

Whatever book they launch please put Kid Omega on it so he doesn't sully the good name of Gen X any further.