Incredible Member

Default Summer Hiatus/Binge A Thon

I'm starting my summer binge a thon with Dawson's Creek on hulu. I haven't watched the series completely since 2004 or so. One thing I hate is hulu doesn't have the original Paula Cole theme song but instead they have Run Like Mad by Jann Arden.

What are you binging to dull the senses and beat off boredom

How can you watch "Dawson's Creek" without that theme?!?! It's like watching Chris Eliot's "Get a Life" without REM's "Stand!!"

I have been saving up "Silicon Valley", "The Americans", "Veep", "Fargo","Master of None", "The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt", "The Young Pope" and "Better Call Saul". It will be a good summer when it's too hot to be outside.

Gonna binge all the archived parliament broadcasts
    There was a time above... a time before... there were perfect things... diamond absolutes. But things fall... things on earth. And what falls... is fallen. In the dream, it took me to the light. A beautiful lie.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    How can you watch "Dawson's Creek" without that theme?!?! It's like watching Chris Eliot's "Get a Life" without REM's "Stand!!"

I have been saving up "Silicon Valley", "The Americans", "Veep", "Fargo","Master of None", "The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt", "The Young Pope" and "Better Call Saul". It will be a good summer when it's too hot to be outside.
    oh I know remember when season 3 came out and it was the first season with the bull shit theme song. Funny thing is it was the theme song they were going to use (after alanis morissette's 'one hand in my pocket' was too expensive) but then they ran promos of the show with the paula cole song and producers/network urged them to use that one. Canada only ever used the Jann Arden song.