Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    A Vos (or even Aayla) series could be interesting, especially if Ostrander is brought in to write it.
    Only if Ostrander writes it.

Current canon Quinlan Vos is a much blander Jedi than the one from the Dark Horse comics though.
    "One may be intelligent, and a Nazi. Then one is not decent. One may be decent and a Nazi. Then one is not intelligent. And one may be intelligent and decent. Then one is not a Nazi"
    - Gerhard Bronner

Boba Fett would be interesting to me. It can help flesh out the Mandolorians even more.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Boba Fett would be interesting to me. It can help flesh out the Mandolorians even more.
    Boba Fett isn't a Mandalorian. Neither was his father. They're basically Mando Deathwatch cosplayers.
    "One may be intelligent, and a Nazi. Then one is not decent. One may be decent and a Nazi. Then one is not intelligent. And one may be intelligent and decent. Then one is not a Nazi"
    - Gerhard Bronner

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Only if Ostrander writes it.

Current canon Quinlan Vos is a much blander Jedi than the one from the Dark Horse comics though.
    Are we factoring in Dark Disciple here?

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Are we factoring in Dark Disciple here?
    We are not. We need to google what that is.
    - Gerhard Bronner

It's a Star Wars novel that adapted an unproduced TCW story arc involving Vos in it. The author made a point of writing a characterization that balanced the TV and old comic depictions of the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Boba Fett isn't a Mandalorian. Neither was his father. They're basically Mando Deathwatch cosplayers.
    Eh, whatever he was I would like to see more. I think a series featuring him traveling the galaxy chasing after bounties can be fun. Although I will say his father Jango had the cooler looking armor to me.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

I would like to see a padme series her character needs to be given her due.

Having just read the Kanan series, I'd like to see more about Depa Bilaba (Kanan's master).