Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    Best DC Super-villain group in any medium? That's easy.

"The Light".

Lex Luthor. Ras al Ghul. Vandal Savage. Just for starters. YOUNG JUSTICE knew how to use its villians.

If they ever brought a similar themed group into the main DCU comics, I hope the roster goes like

Vandal Savage, Ras al Ghul, Paula von Gunther, Thaddeus Sivana, Slade Wilson, and Lex Luthor.

Hmmm ... still need an Aquaverse rep and a Lanternverse rep to complete the solo franchises, but they have to be pretty much human (long-lived and/or comic book peak human is fine).

Any suggestions?
    Lantern - Black Hand, Evil Star or Krona

Aquaman - Ocean Master or Dardanus

Quote Originally Posted by Adekis View Post
    This is absolutely my answer.

The Light has to be the single best team of villains in any DC medium.

I don't think that any of GL's villains would really work with the Light, but then again they've had dealings with Darkseid. I doubt he'd be part of their ranks, but I can definitely see Thaal Sinestro having dealings with them. The addition of Paula Von Gunther would be a good one, but I don't think Dr. Sivana makes sense - he's too cartoony. As for Aquaman, Black Manta worked just fine in the show, so I can't imagine why he couldn't still be in the comics- unless he's dead or something and I don't know about it! I don't follow Aquaman.
    Dr. Sivana might be cartoony but he is knowledgeable in both science and magic and he could be the only Doctor in the group lol.
    Skeeter: Hey time traveling O5 members of the X-Men We don't take kindly to people who create a time paradox around here!

Bartender: Now calm down Skeeter they aint hurtin nobody.

Skeeter: No! I wanna know som'in from the "O5" How come you cant go back to your own timeline in the first place and how come when Reed Richards "fixed" the universe you wasnt put back and how come the changes that happn to you dont happn to your present day selves?

Bartender: Skeeter I dont want trouble

Amazing Member

Yeah, Legion of Doom is hard to beat.

How about duos? Luthor/Brainiac team, Harley & Ivy, Body Doubles, Double Dare, Monsieur Mallah and the Brain.

Young INjustice was the Greatest villain team NEVER assembled : Match, Inertia, The General, Silver Swan OR Devastation (both!)plus White lightning (and her mum Vs Arrowette and her mum)

others?

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post
    Yeah, Legion of Doom is hard to beat.

How about duos? Luthor/Brainiac team, Harley & Ivy, Body Doubles, Double Dare, Monsieur Mallah and the Brain.

Young INjustice was the Greatest villain team NEVER assembled : Match, Inertia, The General, Silver Swan OR Devastation (both!)plus White lightning (and her mum Vs Arrowette and her mum)

others?
    Boy, if I don't LOVE the idea of Match, Inertia and the Swan teaming up.

Though Vanessa was a bit old at the time, college aged if I'm not mistaken.