Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar
    In the Tardis reading The Expanse book series

Default Next Star Wars Spinoff Will Be Decided By June

I will fight. Forever. For everyone, whether they know it or not. Whether they are watching or not. I will always fight.---Daredevil

"There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back at us... you blinked."---Batman

"I am a mad man with a box!"---The Doctor

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.---John 3:16

Maybe I'll finally get my Kir Kanos movie.

My vote is for an Obi Wan movie with Ewan McGregor, picking up at the end of episode 3.

I mean, what did he do all that time up until meeting Luke?
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1
    with many more purchases soon to come.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl70 View Post
    My vote is for an Obi Wan movie with Ewan McGregor, picking up at the end of episode 3.

spoilers:
    It was explained in the last episode of SW Rebels. He was basically watching over and protecting Luke
    end of spoilers
    I will fight. Forever. For everyone, whether they know it or not. Whether they are watching or not. I will always fight.---Daredevil

"There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back at us... you blinked."---Batman

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.---John 3:16

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl70 View Post

If you want stories of Obi-Wan on Tattoine, the main Star Wars comic series is having the occasional flashback story to that time. (So far the stories haven't been great, but they're there.)

But, yeah, I'd like to see a Kenobi movie of some kind, too.

I'd e more interested in young, swashbuckling Kenobi set before the Clone Wars.
    "One may be intelligent, and a Nazi. Then one is not decent. One may be decent and a Nazi. Then one is not intelligent. And one may be intelligent and decent. Then one is not a Nazi"
    - Gerhard Bronner

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    I'd e more interested in young, swashbuckling Kenobi set before the Clone Wars.
    While that does sound fun, it inherently involves Anakin. I don't think they want to mess with that, though I could be wrong.

And frankly, I want a Kenobi movie really badly. Part western gunslinger film, but with some noir crime influence. Anything that lets Ewan McGregor just go to town with a heroically badass Obi-wan (even an unwilling one). He was the best part of the prequels, and it would be a shame not to explore him more now that they have the chance.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    spoilers:
    It was explained in the last episode of SW Rebels. He was basically watching over and protecting Luke
    end of spoilers
    He and Yoda were also studying under Qui-Gon's force ghost.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    While that does sound fun, it inherently involves Anakin.
    No it doesn't. Obi-Wan had a life before coming to Tatooine.

And regardles, McGregor is not coming back.
    "One may be intelligent, and a Nazi. Then one is not decent. One may be decent and a Nazi. Then one is not intelligent. And one may be intelligent and decent. Then one is not a Nazi"
    - Gerhard Bronner

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    And regardles, McGregor is not coming back.
    Really? It was my understanding that he was willing to consider reprising the role if they made him an offer. He also played Kenobi in an uncredited voice cameo in TFA.

Incredible Member

I need a Mace Windu movie no way died at the end of RotS

Quote Originally Posted by C_haos View Post
    He survived and started a new life as crime lord of Coruscant lower, lawless levels.

I would watch the hell out of that.

Quote Originally Posted by C_haos View Post
    I don't think he did either. Jedi's have survived falls from that height before.

Amazing Member

Mace Windu surviving is more believable than Darth Maul at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Time View Post
    Mace Windu surviving is more believable than Darth Maul at least.
    Yep. Maul was cut down in half.

spoilers:
    But I'm glad they did bring him back in the Clone Wars cartoon though. I like Maul a lot
    end of spoilers