Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Things you want to see in future movies...

What kind of things would you like to see in future Star Wars movies? I would like to see more of the lives of ordinary citizens and their day to day lives. We got a glimpse of this in Rogue One and of course New Hope on the Skywalker farm. The Erso farm and the market scenes showed how average citizens had to deal with the Empire. Ditto Jyn being sent to the mining camp. This makes the Star Wars universe more believable. Supposedly around the time Revenge of the Sith came out, Lucas himself proposed a live action TV show about gangsters and the Star Wars underworld. Sort of a Sopranos for Star Wars. Ultimately, the cost was what killed it before it ever got past the drawing board. It would be cool to get something like that.

What does a school or university look like in the Star Wars universe? We know Luke wanted to go off to an academy. What does that look like? I'd also love to see more variety of droids. And their uses. Do they have something like television? What kind of entertainment do they have? We know they have opera and sports bars. Restaurants and tourist attractions. And we're getting an equivalent to Vegas in the next film. The small things like this are what interest me beyond just the regular story. A fully realized universe.
    Jokerize those fries!

I think that there should be a movie chronicling the rise of the jedi. This story is begging to be told.

I want the Clone Wars being done properly.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    I think that there should be a movie chronicling the rise of the jedi. This story is begging to be told.
    Dark Horse already did.
    So this Zealot comes to my door, all glazed eyes and clean reproductive organs, asking me if I ever think about God. So I tell him I killed God. I tracked God down like a rabid dog, hacked off his legs with a hedge trimmer, and boiled off his corpse in an acid bath. So he pulls an alternating-current taser on me and tells me that only the Official Serbian Church of Tesla can save my polyphase intrinsic electric field, known to non-engineers as "the soul". So I hit him. What would you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Dark Horse already did.
    Not really canonical.

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Not really canonical.
    I have no capacity within myself to care about that kind of thing at all.
    So this Zealot comes to my door, all glazed eyes and clean reproductive organs, asking me if I ever think about God. So I tell him I killed God. I tracked God down like a rabid dog, hacked off his legs with a hedge trimmer, and boiled off his corpse in an acid bath. So he pulls an alternating-current taser on me and tells me that only the Official Serbian Church of Tesla can save my polyphase intrinsic electric field, known to non-engineers as "the soul". So I hit him. What would you do?

I would beat up a stormtrooper with an Ewok dead body for an Obiwan/Qui-Gon Jinn tv show. The whole master/pupil deal, a little adventure per episode. No need for it to be an adaptation of existing, and most likely non-canon by now anyway, stories. (there is a teen books series covering that duo if memory serves, not awful books though)

New fresh stuff would be cool.

Could be an interesting way to show what to live in this galaxy was like before some black-wearing asthmatic came into play. And to develop a bit the pre-empire era why not?

All-New Member

I'd like to see Darth Vader hunting down all the Jedi that survived Order 66.. Or just anything with Vader in it actually.. Even if he's just mowing down no name rebels on ships.

Mighty Member

Leia's death scene must be glorious and nerve-wracking. Leia's funeral must be grandiose.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsubou View Post
    Leia's death scene must be glorious and nerve-wracking. Leia's funeral must be grandiose.
    Leia is not getting a death scene for reasons that are beyond obvious.

iMan 42s

Galen Marek. I'd even opt for them mixing both games (Force Unleashed) and have Galen be a clone as a product of a new clone army since we never did find out why they didn't just get a new template. Go for a force sensitive, train the clones in the way of the darkside, 1 goes good, the other goes bad but both go rogue and we get a good reason why they never bothered with a stormtrooper that could crush a building with his mind.
    Personally I would have that more into the FA era since it would be easier to write off at this stage, but I'd certainly love some resolution to Starkiller and his clones.

Other than that an adaptation of Crimson Empire would be cool as to show off the in-between ROTJ and FA since that is a pretty significant gap in continuity.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Mighty Member

Leia is not getting a death scene for reasons that are beyond obvious.
    Come on they did CGI on Tarkin in Rogue One. So why not do it for Leia?

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsubou View Post
    Come on they did CGI on Tarkin in Rogue One. So why not do it for Leia?
    Fan revolt, for starters.

Fan revolt, for starters.
    Ah, as if it would change anything. Star Wars fans are going to see that movie and the next one no matter what, even if the big baddie turns out to be an Sith Ewok or if a CGI Alec Guiness is dancing the lambada for half the movies, no problem. (let's blame it on Lucas)

Hell, most Star Wars fans would still going to eat, breath and of course buy Star Wars even if Jar Jar was the main character.
    A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker

Siddhartha Gautama.

Mighty Member

More extra-vehicular space combat, like in the season finale of Rebels: stick some more Jedi/stormtroopers/Mandalorians in space suit armor with jetpack sand show them trying to board a starship from the outside.
    “There are no ordinary people. You have never talked to a mere mortal."

-C.S. Lewis

My buddy and I started a Podcast! http://franchisewars.madewithopinion...kham-analysis/
    BATMAN: ARKHAM ANALYSIS
    Asylum, City, Origins, Blackgate, and bit of Knight.

Spectacular Member

Dark Horse already did.
    what is this dark horse movie about the rise of the jedi? where can i watch it?

i expect to see "rise of the sith empire" within the next 10 years
    Last edited by abulafia; 06-20-2017 at 07:30 PM.
    ---
    tell jerec, that this jedi, shall soon join the dead