Page 169 of 218 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 3258
  1. #2521
    Astonishing Member Knives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    If it''s from Extermination it may very well be part of the altered timeline. Things like that are often playgrounds for writers to do something different. Just look at the relationships featured in Age of Apocalypse and Age of X.
    Truth even if it is a romantic date as soon as reality is changed will never have happened or will never be remembered. Well it's not the first time that a version of Storm and Scott get together so let's just take the opportunity and enjoy it without all the dramatic charge of fans and shipping .

  2. #2522
    Extraordinary Member Gray Lensman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Truth even if it is a romantic date as soon as reality is changed will never have happened or will never be remembered. Well it's not the first time that a version of Storm and Scott get together so let's just take the opportunity and enjoy it without all the dramatic charge of fans and shipping .
    Plus it's one panel with no context. Did Ororo use a vampiric mandwhammy to get a date? Did Tyke and Jeen have some kind of stupid fight from one acting like a completely different character? Is Tyke stupidly trying to be like the guy from School Days (only without the getting killed at the end part)? Is this the anime cliche of having to give her chance to confess feelings so she can be turned down properly and they can move on? Did one of them just happen to bump into the other and this is the part we have been shown? Is it some imagine spot from Jeen?

    Why yes, I am having fun coming up with more and more outlandish scenarios. Why do you ask?

  3. #2523
    Astonishing Member CuteClops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    2,893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    From Extermination
    Aw, that's so cute, I love it.
    Yeah, baby, Cyclops was right! Cyclops was right yet again! Cyclops is always right!! So bring RightClops back.

  4. #2524
    Extraordinary Member Gray Lensman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    From Extermination
    I do have to admit that the leather clad bad girl and the adorkable guy is an amusing dichotomy.

  5. #2525

    Default

    Um, don't vampires not eat/drink anything other than blood? And anyways, Bloodstorm should be too much for dorky Scott.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

  6. #2526
    Fantastic Member Hush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Another member pops up for X-Force

    Gee, what a surprise. lol

    Not the best pic of him.
    Not really a surprise, but damn that costume is ugly !

    Sabretooth gets a secret identity in Weapon X #22


    Though I don't know how secret that is. lol Creed Kent.
    Yeah that secret identity costume should be as useful as Logan's eyepatch lol.



    A panel from Mystery in Madripoor #2 by Thony Silas :




    And some panels from OML 44 by Juan Ferreyra where Old Man Logan is beating the living hell out of Bullseye :


  7. #2527
    Senior Master DDM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The Eagle
    Posts
    3,285

    Default

    How old is Bloodstorm exactly?

  8. #2528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    How old is Bloodstorm exactly?
    This version is a teenager-ish. Within a couple years of the others, according to Bunn.

    Still, not liking the body language. Bloodstorm has her legs wide open, Scott's got his crossed. Oversexualized black female troupe, anyone?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

  9. #2529
    Senior Master DDM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The Eagle
    Posts
    3,285

    Default

    She looks bored imo. Makes sense.

  10. #2530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    She looks bored imo. Makes sense.
    She looks like she wants to skip the '50's soda pop course and move in for the kill.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

  11. #2531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Plus it's one panel with no context. Did Ororo use a vampiric mandwhammy to get a date? Did Tyke and Jeen have some kind of stupid fight from one acting like a completely different character? Is Tyke stupidly trying to be like the guy from School Days (only without the getting killed at the end part)? Is this the anime cliche of having to give her chance to confess feelings so she can be turned down properly and they can move on? Did one of them just happen to bump into the other and this is the part we have been shown? Is it some imagine spot from Jeen?

    Why yes, I am having fun coming up with more and more outlandish scenarios. Why do you ask?
    Please come up with more.

    I agree. Without any context, it's hard to know what's going on. Date or no date, there could be any number of forces at work, especially when timelines and time travel are involved. Extermination has already hinted at some upheavals within the timeline. This could just be one of them.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!


    Or if you want, check out my official publishing blog.

  12. #2532
    Mighty Member Silver Fang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Not really a surprise, but damn that costume is ugly !
    I was being sarcastic when I said it was a surprise. Sorry, should've used an emoji to get that across, since it's hard to tell in writing.

    We already knew that was Omega, then Chris Rob pretty much told us last week that we'd be seeing Omega Red today.

    Deathstrike will be the next reveal, then that final member. Unless they wanna get the entire team revealed before the upcoming solicits. In which case, we could get a double reveal next Monday. Again, long as it's not Mystique, I think I can handle it. Looks like a woman with curly hair and a ponytail.

    Far as Omega Red. His head looks too big, or oddly proportioned. Something off there. lol I'm not big on either of them men's outfits. Domino's is the only one that looks good so far.

    Yeah that secret identity costume should be as useful as Logan's eyepatch lol.
    On the one hand, nice to see Creed in a suit again. Beats that ugly costume he's wearing on the cover. lol

    It may be perspective, but it looks like he cut his hair again. I'd be happy, since I prefer short-haired Creed.

  13. #2533
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,870

    Default

    Creed looks great in a suit, and I prefer him looking like a very sexy douchebag heavyweight ufc champion-boxer than like a half animal, just keep his long fangs and claws for the feral look.

  14. #2534
    Senior Master DDM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The Eagle
    Posts
    3,285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    She looks like she wants to skip the '50's soda pop course and move in for the kill.
    She should ditch the square and go to Tokyo. Hang out with Amiko.

  15. #2535
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Omega Red looks like a woman.. ..
    Stop complaining and start dancing

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •